“Very comfortable and quiet.”

Budget Host Ken's Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Aurora
Budget Host Ken's Motel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Aurora
Reviewed 11 June 2013 via mobile

My son and I stayed at Ken's Motel for three days. We had a very clean and comfortable room with a flat screen tv, full size refrigerator and wonderfully comfortable beds. The place was very peaceful and quiet and very inexpensive laundry facilities were an added plus. My son uses a walker so we had the handicapped accessible room. It just had the bars in the bathroom but we made do just fine because of the spaciousness of the room. I really enjoyed this peaceful little motel.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Fraublucher60

Reviewed 15 April 2013

It seems to be the only hotel in town. Fortunately it is clean, roomy and all on one level. The room had a full fridge but no microwave. There is no breakfast or coffee served in the morning. It does have wifi. The rate without a breakfast is a little high. Your choice is ; a, stay here, or ; b, drive either east or west another 20 or 30 minutes. There are restaurants in town.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Craig C
Reviewed 18 November 2012

I wish for more hotels like Ken's. For a basic night's stay, one might hanker for an exercise room, or a hot breakfast in the morning. But not reasonable at these rates. Otherwise there is nothing to fault with this hotel. Everything is very clean. Beds are comfortable. Good showerhead. Excellent HD TV reception. Nice helpful service. And at a great rate. 5 star value.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed 27 August 2012

A work related trip to Grand Island. Not wanting to get up before 4 a.m. I decided to find a place close to Grand Island as the hotel I usually stay at was booked. I was shocked when I called to make my reservation and was given the rate. My room was clean and comfortable. The a/c worked great as it was near 100 and the tv provided me with the entertainment I desired. The only thing I could see for improvement is the blanket was very thin and a bit worn. Otherwise what a great value and location.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank David E
Reviewed 30 January 2012

We stayed at Ken's in Aurora to be able to visit our daughter. Room was clean and spacious. Loved that we had a full size refrigerator in room. Internet was slow but we were not needing it so it didn't matter. Great value for a family weekend!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Rhonda B
Reviewed 29 October 2011

Expect just the basics but a clean, neat and quiet place to stay.
Just as good or better than the basic Super 8's we have stayed at.

• Stayed: October 2011
3  Thank travvelmore
Reviewed 20 October 2011

Room was very nice. Bed was comfortable room was clean. Stayed three nights and was very pleased with service and price. Very nice small town USA.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Richard S
Also consider these accommodations in or near Aurora
Best Western Plus York Hotel & Conference Center
#6 of 9 in York
Rodeway Inn Grand Island
Rodeway Inn Grand Island
#11 of 22 in Grand Island

Been to Budget Host Ken's Motel? Share your experiences!