“Dockside/Sunday nights”

Dockside
Ranked #4 of 8 Restaurants in Alton Bay
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 August 2013 via mobile

Dockside is so delicious, we drive by boat each Sunday night all summer. Portions are huge and just so fresh, love it!

1  Thank Lakegirl574

Reviewed 2 June 2013

So, we stopped here on a rainy weekend for lunch, my BF had been here years ago with his parents when they had great lobster specials.......so, I'm told. I have to wonder if this was the first weekend of opening.......as we sat and ordered lunch, I could not help but notice how dusty and dirty the chairs were. It just seemed that no one gave a thorough cleaning before opening? Food was average, the corn chowder was decent but the clam chowder seemed very thin and non descript. Sandwiches just ok. Not anything to write home about, don't think we will be back.....

1  Thank freddi g
Reviewed 7 May 2013

I've been here a couple times, as this is one of the restaurants open early in the season up by the lakes. This last visit was quite disappointing. The waitress was very sarcastic..which happened to be very annoying. I got a panini which was just okay.. the french fries were clearly frozen and had no flavor. I was with my family, two of which got fried haddock and they did like but just a tip to keep in mind, order the haddock sandwhich versus the platter, they have basically the same amount of fish but the platter cost $7 more!

Reviewed 24 September 2012

Well we were going to eat here, but were told that the food was not good for the money, so went
to another location. Too bad. 30 years ago this was a great place to eat...especially well known
for their lobster specials.

Been to Dockside? Share your experiences!