“Never Disappoints”

Dining options: Buffet
Amherst, New Hampshire
“Never Disappoints”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I have eaten dinner here dozens of times and never had a bad experience.
Each dish is made fresh and never overcooked.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank C P H

Brookline, New Hampshire
“Wish we had tried it earlier”
Reviewed 3 January 2014

We have driven by this place for many years but never tried it. What a mistake!
My husband and I just tried it and we will be back again. The staff was wonderful and helped us order some great food. My husband like it spicy and the dish they suggested for him was just the way he liked it. He did say that he would not have ordered it on his own due to the way it was cooked. But he loved it. I also really liked the dish they suggested for me.
I would recommend this restaurant.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank lieval
Hollis, New Hampshire
“Excellent Thai Restaurant”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Friendly staff and delicious food. We live not far from Chiang Mai and have always considered it a place to go for celebrations. They are kid friendly and have a very good cook in the kitchen.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Tabachnikoff
Boston, Massachusetts
“Excellent Thai food and service”
Reviewed 6 June 2013

My fiancé and I were driving through Amherst nh and were craving Thai food. We called and said we'd be there just before close at 10 an if that was ok... They sounded genuinely accomidating of this depite it probably delaying their night.

Its sort of a hole in the wall place but that's usually where you get the best food/service. I had the cashew chicken extra spicy which was real good. We will go back from now on when passing through Amherst.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank brianrn7
Acton, Massachusetts
“Excellent flavors of Thailand, wonderful service”
Reviewed 12 May 2013

Really enjoyed the food at this restaurant, as we stumbled on it while traveling on Rt. 101A East. It's an understated restaurant inside, but very pleasant. The service was very attentive, and they are quite willing to make you whatever spice level or combination you want. Quite accomodating and friendly. They are on Facebook, and on their website (www.http://chiangmaifinethaicuisine.com/ ), they have (as of this date) some coupons. Definitely will go out of my way to eat there again!

• Visited May 2013