“Very good, and not expensive”

ChiangMai Thai Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 24 Restaurants in Amherst
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed 17 June 2014

The dishes have been somewhat Americanized - not nearly as spicy as some Thai dishes I've had, but then again I didn't ask fr very spicy. The have a great selection of curries. Price is right, too.

2  Thank BIll_03031

Reviewed 13 May 2014

We had a very nice evening at ChiangMai. The food was fresh, well prepared, with good sized portions- a good value all around. The service was quite attentive and friendly. The staff was helpful with recommendations and the food arrived quickly. This was our 2nd time there and we look forward to a return visit.

1  Thank Lawrence F
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I have eaten dinner here dozens of times and never had a bad experience.
Each dish is made fresh and never overcooked.

1  Thank C P H
Reviewed 3 January 2014

We have driven by this place for many years but never tried it. What a mistake!
My husband and I just tried it and we will be back again. The staff was wonderful and helped us order some great food. My husband like it spicy and the dish they suggested for him was just the way he liked it. He did say that he would not have ordered it on his own due to the way it was cooked. But he loved it. I also really liked the dish they suggested for me.
I would recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank lieval
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Friendly staff and delicious food. We live not far from Chiang Mai and have always considered it a place to go for celebrations. They are kid friendly and have a very good cook in the kitchen.

1  Thank Tabachnikoff