New England House Bed & Breakfast
Fairway Motel(New London)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$92
US$108
US$98
US$87
Travelocity
Hampton Inn and Suites Tilton(Tilton)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$136
Hampton.com
US$288
US$259
Sunapee Lake Lodge(Mount Sunapee)
US$108
Steele Hill Resorts(Sanbornton)(Great Value!)
US$141
Travelocity
US$86
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 August 2012

My son was recently married in Andover and my whole family was in town for the weekend to attend the wedding. My siblings and their spouses, my parents and us, occupied all five guest rooms in the inn. Chris and Michelle graciously welcomed all of us like we were family. They were both so warm and friendly and incredibly accommodating throughout our stay. It felt like being home! The rooms were lovely and very comfortable and the meals that they prepared together were absolutely delicious. The egg souffle, bacon, vegetarian sausage, and Belgian waffles with strawberries were out of this world. Chris and Michelle genuinely seemed to enjoy taking care of us. We all agreed that it was definitely one of the best, if not the very best, B&B experiences we have ever had. My parents are former owners of a very successful Cape Cod B&B and also ran a B&B referral and booking service, so they have experienced more than most. We would highly recommend New England House Bed and Breakfast to anyone traveling to the area. We wouldn't even consider staying anywhere else. Trust us, you will love it!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 August 2012

Just finished a weekend away for a Wedding in New Hampshire and stayed at the New England House B&B.. The owners were so pleasant and helpful and very easy going. They had a variety of Snacks and drinks available to you in the Kitchen and great Breakfasts. Not to mention the fresh baked cookies every night... Their grounds and Landscape were great and the Pool was very refreshing.. A great pub nearby was the Flying goose.. A great expierence and lovely people.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 May 2012

I loved this place. This is a very small inn, quaint and cozy. The Innkeepers were warm and welcoming, and they let me see the other rooms so that I could decide where I slept. They pointed out movies, books, toiletries, ANYTHING I needed to be comfortable. The kitchen was "open" and stocked. Food was fresh, and ample. I declined a home-cooked breakfast, but I was provided with oatmeal, fresh fruit, coffee, donuts, the works. I stayed in the only first floor room (Vermont), which was spacious and charming. I really felt comfortable and at home here. My one complaint was the size of the shower stall, as it was a little tight.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 January 2012

We stayed for the weekend and had the Vermont Room downstairs and loved it.
Chris and Michelle were very personable and we felt like one of the family.
The buffet was always available with an assortment of muffins, fruit, bagels, and drinks.
Perfect for a midnight snack.
On Sunday, Chris made us awsome blueberry pancakes with fresh blueberries for breakfast.
We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family