As always, to whom will read this review, sorry for my imperfect english.
I've been here for a 1 day stay. The hotel is close to the airport, that make it a good destination if you come from abroad and you must wait the next day for any internal flight.
- close to the airport
- rooms and commons area are clean
- most of the employed are nice
- in the room there are plenty of power plugs, good if you need to recharge all your devices in a short time
- free internet connection
- good breakfast buffet, with variety of sweets (corn flakes, croissants...) and some salted breakfast (like eggs, sausages...)
- bar and alcoholics available (but i think quite expensives)
- good security
- mall at 200m
- standard rooms are very small, even if the space if well organized
- some employed are not nice at all (i've received some complains from a waitress because i took my breakfast in the "wrong seat" that was already prepared for the lunch, i didn't like it at all)
- price is a bit high for the standard room
- no minibar in the room
- almost no amenities (only one super multi use cream attached to the wall that is supposed to be ok for body, hair, etc)
- Ibis talk so much about the quality of the sleep but i didn't find the bed so confortable
- no room service in friday
- no phonebook in the room: i had to look in internet for the hotel number, call the reception and ask for the room service number!
- nothing to do close to the hotel
Finally i would say that this is the right hotel for travelers and for people that are only focused on working. For anybody else i think there's many other place better than this. The hotel is still good by the way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LOCATION:Right in the heart of Bab Ezzouar's business area. 5mn of the Algiers International airport Internatinal. 2mn of Bab Ezzouar's Market center. 30 mn of the City center. 15mn of the Center of the Exhibition center SAFEX.ACCOMMODATION:Connected Rooms, air-conditioned, soundproofed with shower, television plasma screen LCD, safe, mini refrigerator, office with chair and telephone, Laundry service, Restaurant with méditerranean specialities, Bar, Web Corner , Meeting room, free Car parkOUR MOST:- free WiFi connection everywhere in the hotel and in terraces- shuttles free from/towards the airport (from 7 am till 10 pm)- Room with access for people with reduced mobility- Room with large bed; double room separated; double room separated with seat for child- available kit of shaving and toothbrush (offered) in the reception-beyond opening hours of the restaurant, Sandwiches are proposed to you in the Bar-Meeting room for 12 persons fully equipped- guaranteed reservation in advance and settlement at the arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Accorhotels.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Ibis Alger Aeroport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Alger Aeroport Hotel Algiers Province, Algeria - Bab Ezzouar