I stayed in the Hotel from 16th to 18th February,2014 and had mixed feeling.The greatest advantage of the Hotel is its location which is only about 2 km from Airport and a newly built Mall for some shopping. But the charges for the room was quite expensive considering the services & facilities provided.Lifts were really scary as the doors closed very fast and with lot of noise & it appeared to crush your hand or whatever is in between the doors of the lift while it is closing. Carpets are old/worn out.The response time for any assistance is very high or the assistance may never arrive.However the staff is polite and understand English reasonably well.At the airport despite claiming to run 30 minutes service for pick up and drop from airport, the bus did not come even after reminding on phone and I had to ultimately drop at the hotel by IBIS hotel's bus which is adjacent to it.However while returning back, free drop was provided. For this price,I will not recommend this Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury hotel offering 307 rooms including 50 non-smoking rooms. Only international hotel located near the airport. 3 restaurants, 2 bars, WiFi Internet, business centre, laundry and pressing services, large outdoor pool, 2 tennis courts, fitness centre,sauna, massage. Free airport shuttle operating 24 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, ACCOR, Agoda, Jovago.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Alger Aeroport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Alger Aeroport
- Mercure Alger Aeroport Algiers Province, Algeria - Bab Ezzouar