All reviewsthe hotel offersbuffet restaurantfew monthslocal foodrooms are largetop classhotel location issafe hotelinformation deskbabspeedgrillpracticemeat
Reviewed 4 October 2017

Close to the airport and helps you avoid traffic in the city, unless you have to. Plenty of restaurants around, and excellent choice of types and places to eat in. Close to a nice mall just around the corner.
...But alas, a tired and worn out hotel. The staff are more "French'" than the hotel could ever hope to be - and I don't mean that ion a good way. The elevators resemble cargo lifts - which they probably were! The carpets in the rooms were dirty and worn out. The flush had a mind of its own. A dim bulb hung from a socket in the bathroom, and inexplicably the fluorescent lights were there above the mirror, but were disconnected for some strange reason - try as much as you want but you cant get them on! Breakfast is bland and repetitive - it needn't have been.

Stayed: September 2017
RSELLINI, General Manager at Mercure Alger Aeroport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2018

Dear JVD 7000,

Thank you so much for having chosen our hotel for your stay and I sincerely apologize for all inconveniences you faced during your stay.

We will renovate rooms shortly, so it definetely seems like a small chaos with lots of people coming and going but this will be finnished very soon.
I'm very sorry for this disturbance. I'd be delighted to make it up to you if you'd like to come next time and give us another chance.

I wish you a wonderful spring time and kind regards

Reviewed 2 October 2017

For the price you pay, it's not the expected quality. It's way too expensive for what the hotel quality has to offer.
When you enter, it seems like a high standard hotel, but once you go to the room floors you see that they could use urgently a renovation.
The breakfast and dinner was ok, but again, way too expensive.
The good thing is the location, it's close to the airport and there are many things in the area such as restaurants on the street and a shopping center on the back side of the hotel.

Dear Zionian,

Reviewed 1 October 2017

Horrible experience. Rooms very dirty and staff very rude. No variety of food you just have to eat what they have.
Accor group needs to reconsider before giving there brand to such unprofessional management.

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear Rachid,

Dear guest,

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

I'm not recomending at all this hotel because of the bad quality of service , very old rooms smells not good, the renovation done but not properly. ..I was there for business trip with my team we have booked 40 rooms for 2 full weeks because of the proximity of the office and the airport, but our stay was nightmare

The old A.C. makes heavy noises if you operates them
The elevator is very old and you may stay loong time blocked there
The open buffet is always the same good every day
The GYM is small and very old with bad not clean
The rooms not clean, mini bar poor only wetter is available

............

This hotel don't deserves any stars and I don't recommend it at allllllllllll

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business