My wife and I stayed at the Movenpick Bahrain overnight on Thursday 13th June 2013. I work in Saudi Arabia and we needed a relaxing break. This was our 2nd visit, the first time being 3 years ago. This hotel just gets better and better, we have stayed at all the 5 star hotels in Bahrain during the last 5 years, in all honesty the Ritz is the best hotel but you will pay through the nose. The Movenpick is definitely the 2nd best hotel in Bahrain and is value for money. The food is first class, the theme nights are a bonus. The staff are the best and the hotel should be proud of them, check in was a dream. The rooms are clean and comfortable, and the pool area is so tranquil. Forget the larger hotels which offer privilege deals, they are not the value they make out to be. It will be the Movenpick for me every-time from now on our monthly visit to Bahrain. Roll on July for our next trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the land of the 33 islands. At the Mövenpick Hotel Bahrain you will enjoy all the advantages of modern luxury in an opulent setting. The first-class hotel is close to the city centre, making it a popular destination for holidaymakers and business travellers alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Movenpick Hotel Bahrain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- mövenpick Al Muharraq
- Moevenpick Hotel Al Muharraq
- Movenpick Hotel Bahrain Al Muharraq