I stayed for nearly 2 months on business so got to know the staff quit well.
They were all very pleasant and helpful; they would never pass you without a greeting of some sort and nearly everyone knew my name.
The hotel is spotlessly clean throughout, rooms are a good size and the bathrooms well appointed, apart from the shower cubicles, could of done with spending a little bit more on these.
The pool is a good size and never too busy and there is a 3k walk round the lagoon next to the hotel that is very busy with locals and very safe.
The food was good and the buffet nights and Friday brunch were excellent and very popular with locals and Expat residents.
Free internet, (about time other hotels adopted this service)
Great room service and asked you to call once finished so they could collect the tray.
This hotel is not run like an airport hotel; the staff really care and will do anything to assist you during your stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the land of the 33 islands. At the Mövenpick Hotel Bahrain you will enjoy all the advantages of modern luxury in an opulent setting. The first-class hotel is close to the city centre, making it a popular destination for holidaymakers and business travellers alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Movenpick Hotel Bahrain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- mövenpick Al Muharraq
- Moevenpick Hotel Al Muharraq
- Movenpick Hotel Bahrain Al Muharraq