My wife and I went to Maruba on the second part of our honeymoon, The staff there was so accommodating. We were immediately upgraded to a junior suite and given a tour of the entire grounds. My wife loved the mosaic tiles in our shower and consistently throughout the theme of the resort. We enjoyed the mineral bath and love the pampering with massages, pools, and cabanas. The service is first class as we didn't have to carry a bag the entire time we were there, our dinner cloth was put on us by the staff and they even stirred in our cream and sugar for our coffee in the morning. Each night we spent talking with staff and getting to know their story and how they got there. Their catch of the day specials were incredible. Lobster, blackened tuna, red snapper, etc. On our way out we were given hugs by the owners and felt genuinely welcomed and appreciated there. I will be sending my friends and family in that direction.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prepare yourself for the ultimate experience in adventure & relaxation at Maruba Resort Jungle Spa, Belize. A short two-hour flight from Houston or Miami transports you to a place where you can fully immerse yourself in nature and truly relax. Maruba offers a great vacation escape in casual elegance.Voted the Best Boutique Spa by Spa Finder Readers’ Choice Award, and One of the Top 10 Spas in the Caribbean & Central Americas by Maco Destination Caribbean & Central America Magazine, the resort’s neo-primitive style with a touch of jungle urban flair makes it an eclectic and hip place to stay while indulging in everything a modern spa has to offer. Its restaurant boasts a nouveau jungle cuisine, best described as a fusion of “east of Paris meets the Caribbean”. Your room will be one-of-a-kind and features rich hues and textures, vaulted hardwood ceilings, mosaic tile floors, exotic fabric and beautiful carving made by local artisians. Signature bungalows offer 900 square feet of private space with an indoor lounge room, indulgent hot tubs, and incredible jungle views.Maruba is one of the first spas in Central America and offers a variety of exotic treatments which revitalize, detoxify, and reestablish the skin’s natural pH balance while leaving your skin feeling silky smooth. A must-try treatment is Maruba’s Mood Mud Massage – take your camera along for pictures! For those seeking adventure, several day tours available, such as exploring Maya Ruins, the rainforest and caves ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Maruba Resort Jungle Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maruba Resort Jungle Hotel Maskall
- Maruba Hotel Jungle
- Maruba Resort Jungle Spa Belize/Maskall