“Oh, it's un- Belize-able!!!”
Review of Nautical Inn

Nautical Inn
Corunna, Michigan
“Oh, it's un- Belize-able!!!”
Reviewed 24 October 2013

I could not be happier with my choice for myself and crew to spend our vacation at Nautical Inn!! The view is absolutely stunning! I couldn't have asked for a better spot to relax and enjoy time off. Benjamin and staff were more then accommodating, not only in their service at the Inn, but getting us to the most amazing excursions Belize had to offer!! If I could go back right now I would!! Snorkeling with sting rays and enjoying lunch on a private island, to swimming in the most amazing waterfalls I've ever seen! I highly recommend enjoying your vacation with Ben and his amazing staff!!!

1 Thank Kelly_CB819

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Reviewed 24 October 2013

First, I would like to say that I will be making a trip back to the Nautical Inn. Between Ben and Jovita, they made us feel like we were at home, anything we needed from food, drinks, to some bug spray, they had it for us. Ben gave us great information about which excursions to do and joined in on our snorkeling one. The Nautical Inn is an amazing resort, unlike other hotels/resorts, you received the service you wanted. We spent an entire week in Belize, and not one of us wanted to go home. If you are looking to stay anywhere in Placencia, look no further, the Nautical Inn is your place. The views, the people, just the place in general gave us a trip of a life time, and we can not wait to go back.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Kevin B
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Spend a week at the Nautical inn with a group of 7 people for a week. The resort's view of the ocean was perfect. Being that close to the water allowed us to constantly hear the waves crashing in - which was so smoothing! Service made you feel like you were the most important guest staying there, and the breakfast meals were amazing. Being in a larger group, theres something to do for everyone, swim in the pool, work on your tan, snorkel by the dock, kayak,ect..... Benjamin hooked us up with the best excursions by the locals possible, all were top notch. No need to check out any other resorts, i will be back for sure!

Reviewed 16 October 2013

After spending a week at Nautical Inn I didn't want to leave! It was absolutely GORGEOUS and relaxing, the definition of vacation. The staff is beyond amazing and went out of their way to make sure the experience was out of this world! I couldnt have asked for a better location, view, food, drinks and all around amazing time. Thanks to Ben and Jovita my group felt at home even though we were so far away from home. It was absolutely the trip of a lifetime and we all can't wait to get back and have a coconaut or two!!!!! Thank you Ben and staff for allowing us to enjoy a little bit of paradise!

Reviewed 16 October 2013

What to say about the Nautical Inn?? It was the BEST resort I have ever stayed at while on vacation! We were treated as family, and anything that we needed Ben and Jovita took VERY good care of us. We spent an entire week in Belize and explored so many wonderful things. If you are ever looking for a place to stay.. THIS IS IT! Poolside service, beautiful views and rooms, amazing staff, and the place looked amazing. It was paradise for us.. and I cannot wait to go back. This will be the place we go to again!!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
San Diego, California
Reviewed 24 September 2013

It's been about a month since I stayed at the Nautical Inn, and my post-vacation glow has yet to fade away. It's difficult to put into words how much fun I had on my trip to Belize. But here goes... Belize is a gorgeous country with its aquamarine waters and amazingly friendly people. The Nautical Inn exemplifies this spirit. Ben and his staff did everything possible to make sure our trip was amazing. Full day of Scuba Diving? Yep. Monkey River Tour? Yep. Fresh Coconut drinks on the beach? Oh yes.

Couple of things you must try at the Nautical Inn:
Coconut bowling
Jovita's fry jacks (had these every morning)
Sha's Fruity rum drinks
Sea Kayaks
Relax on the palapa at night (the stars were unbelievable!)
Sip a coconut drink from one of the beach hammocks
Snuggle up w/your loved one and listen to the rain storms roll in at night

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Kate S
Mobile, Alabama
Reviewed 9 September 2013

We randomly discovered Nautical Inn through the co-owner and manager Ben while eating at the local restaurant in Seine Bight just 2 days ago. While on a bike ride from Placencia to Seine Beth to explore the village, friendly Ben walked into Verno where we were eating. As we enjoyed our delicious local Hudet meal (fish soup n plantain), our interaction with Ben lead to an invite for a swim at the Nautical Inn pool. After a 4 mile bike ride from Placencia, we definitely needed to cool off. We went to the pool and o my goodness, I was blown away by the incredible and spectacular view. Its like looking at a slice of paradise. The beach is right at the foot step of the Nautical Inn. We interacted with the friendly staff and the atmosphere is lay back and enjoyable. The resort is very nice and Ben makes all his guest feels welcomed.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
#15 of 19 in Placencia
Singing Sands Inn
Singing Sands Inn
#9 of 19 in Placencia

Been to Nautical Inn? Share your experiences!