See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 December 2013

Great Location, quick service and excellent breakfast. I quite enjoyed my stay here. On the second day I had an asthma attack and the hotel staff were very supportive in me getting treatment and medication.

Great location too.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Richard R, General Manager at Novotel Cotonou Orisha Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2013

Dear Sir,

We greatly thank you for your comments.

The whole team joins me to assure you that your well-being and your confort are our aim.

While waiting to welcoming you once more at Novotel Cotonou Orisha,

Reviewed 15 December 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Richard R, Manager at Novotel Cotonou Orisha Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2013

Reviewed 22 November 2013 via mobile

Was there for official 2-day event. Service was certainly up to standard. Restaurant and bar compensate for a certain lack of charisma in the overall structure (rooms, especially: they are ok but probably too formatted on French standards). Location is super.

• Stayed: November 2013

Dear Sir,

We have received your comments and thank you greatly for those kind words.

The whole tream joins me to tell you that your well being is our aim and we do everything possible to achiev such.

While waiting to welcoming you once more at Novotel Cotonou Orisha,

Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

It is a decent hotel for Benin. Nice rooms, good bar and restaurant and great swimming pool. Close to the airport and city centre and smiling porter/security. The beds at the hotel are a little old, but still good.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Richard R, Directeur général at Novotel Cotonou Orisha Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2013

Dear Iwan,
We thank you greatly for your comments and your time in writing those.
We are also in the process of changing all the beds as per Novotel Worldwide Policy.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

Just spent some days in my trusted Novotel in Cotonou which feels like coming home as always.

I have spent several nights in this hotel for the past 3 years and where is was slightly dissatisfied the first time I have now noticed that thanks to the new management my rating went from average to excellent!

Top staff, always friendly and very willing to help satisfy any request, warm and personal service in the bar and restaurant and stunning outside area, view and pool facilities, as well as very clean and tidy surroundings.

Taxi's at very democratic rates, with a/c (!) are available just outside the hotel and the pick-up bus from the hotel was actually present after landing in the middle of the night, which is very pleasant for a change.

Efficient and quick check-in and out and what I appreciate most of all is the similar infrastructure and atmosphere in all Novotels giving you the coming home feeling, even as a constant traveler like me.

A nice plus is also the management who takes the time to welcome guests and take the time for a little chat, which is pleasant when constantly travelling alone.

This hotel gets a 10/10 which is rare for me since I am spending about 150 nights in hotels per year.

Keep up the excellent work!

Room Tip: Rooms on a high floor with seaside views are excellent, so do not forget to ask for it!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Jan V

Dear Jan,
We would like to thank you for your comments and the time you took in writing those.
We have shared all those with our staff.
Be rest assured that we, at Novotel Cotonou make all necessary efforts to make your stay a pleasant one.