“Good Ice Cream”

Dumbo - Ballivian
Ranked #4 of 5 Dessert in Cochabamba
“Good Ice Cream”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Pros: Good quality ice cream for a good price. Standard selection of flavors for Cochabamba and good outdoor seating.

Cons: Some ice cream flavors are not labeled properly.

Summary: A solid place to go for ice cream. I didn't go for a full meal.

Visited September 2013

Adelaide
“Overpriced & Boring food - I'm the Dumbo for paying so much!”
Reviewed 11 August 2013

We went to Dumbo's today and...
.... there were some excellent points.
1. A professional waitress.
2. A picture and varied menu.
3. Nice table cloths, fresh flowers & a window table upstairs.
4. Fabulous piano playing - this made the day special.
But here are the not so excellent points.
1. Wine per glass (not listed on menu) appeared on the bill at a greater cost than I can buy a whole bottle here.
2. No vegetarian choices apart from a cold salad.
3. Due to no vegetarian choices I ordered a plate of veggies.
This again was not on the menu so I got charged a full priced dinner for a few boiled veggies.
4. Charged separately for rice on my plate.
5. Charge separately for butter - ridiculous!
6. My son's Pollo Melanesca was so revolting we had to take it home to give to the beggars & street dogs on the way and he ate none. I was not asked why he never touched his chicken either.
7. When I went to pay the bill, the card reader would not work. She went to recharge me without giving me the failed receipt - so then I wonder if it did fail or I will get charged 2 X.
Considering this is Bolivia, I find that paying more for a dinner than I would in Australia to be pretty incredible.
Shame - as there were no funds to tip the waitress and used our whole days budget up on one very average lunch - that costs more than the hotel rooms here.
But - please make it known the waitress and the hostess were excellent - and the piano player saved the day.

• Visited August 2013
Vilas, North Carolina
“Disney?”
Reviewed 21 June 2013

It was a good first restaurant of our visit. Some American, some Bolivian food. Very good cafe con leche.

Visited June 2013
Valley Center, CA
“ice cream”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Place looks attractive from the outside. The gelato-type of ice cream dishes did not seem to be well-kept, and I shyed away from buying some. It is well located, and maybe would be better on a different day. It's across from the Hotel Diplomat.

Visited March 2013
cochabmaba
“Great Ice cream Italian style.”
Reviewed 27 June 2012

Here is the rigth place to start if you just have gotten of from the plane, you can find , hamburguers, staaks, chicken, and the best in town ice cream.

Visited June 2012