“Best japanese in town”

Dining options: Reservations
Marbella, Spain
“Best japanese in town”
Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

Upon entering this typical japanese owned restaurant one could imagine being in Tokyo,
The food is superb, the service adaquate, and the prices very affordable, try the bento especial, a taste of almost everything the japanese cuisine has to offer, always our favorite dish, because choosing is so hard!

• Korean first
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Great Japanese food”
Reviewed 19 January 2014

We were in a group of 5 people, including two children age 11 and 12 years. We were seated in a private room surrounded by bamboo screens where were sat without out shoes on traditional style. The food was good authentic and fresh Japanese food. We were vegetarian but unfortunately my vegetarian dish had pieces of pork on the top (which they assured me was not cooked in the dish but added later) but did not pass both being Muslim and vegetarian! They were apologetic and it didn't take long for a replacement to arrive. They were also able to cater for my fussy child. Others in the party had fish and it all looked very fresh.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Helena C
“Disappointed ”
Reviewed 26 December 2013 via mobile

I made a reservation to celebrate our anniversary for a Friday at 9pm. I called sharp at 9pm to extend our reservation since there was a traffic jam in front of the restaurant and it was impossible to find a parking spot. I was told they could only wait 10 minutes !!! I got there by 9:15pm my reservation was cancelled and no options were given to me. They ruined a celebration I had planned in advance . Never go there for a special celebration.

London, United Kingdom
“Authentic and fun”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

This is a real attempt to 'do' Japan in Santa Cruz. The menu was surprisingly reasonable, the sushi fresh and tasty and the ambience fun - we were seated in a private bamboo room! They had great wine from Samaipata (go for the 1750 Torrontes - it's excellent) and spoil yourself.

Visited October 2013
Santa Cruz, Bolivia
“Great Japanese Restaurant in Santa Cruz, Bolivia”
Reviewed 24 June 2013

Still my favorite restaurant in Santa Cruz, Bolivia after living here 12 years (we are from the US) and eating at this restaurant for the same amount of time. Its consistently good! Fresh ingredients, cooked just right and friendly service. We like Yorimichi so much that my husband had them cater my 60th birthday party. If you go to Santa Cruz, try Yorimichi!

• Visited May 2013