“Amazing Food!”

Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
“Amazing Food!”
Reviewed 23 February 2014

I had heard about this restaurant from some friends that visited during the summer. I'm from Honduras and had always wanted to try the infamous south american steak. We ordered several appetizers and dishes, but the steak at this restaurant was by far my favorite and exceeded my expectations! Although it was packed, the service was quick and pleasant! Definitely a place to stop by if you are ever in Santa Cruz!

• Visited February 2014

• Finnish first
Marbella, Spain
“Best no nonsense steak in town”
Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

This traditional Santa Cruz steakhouse is the favorite hang out place for the local establisment, and they know where to go for the best steak in town! Simply juicy and delicious, accompanied by fried yucca, fries, a simple but yummie salad and rice, fingerlicking good each time again, never an off day,
Thats why getting a table is sometimes a matter of luck, very reasonable prices by the way!

Stockholm, Sweden
“Good quality restaurant”
Reviewed 7 December 2013

I have been there twice now with my family, both times the food was very good. We've had salmon, chicken and beef respectively both times and it was all nice. Not the nicest food ever, but pretty good. The salad is free, you can ask for it as many times as you like. Good selection of fresh juices, though most with sugar. Sundays lunch time seating can be a bit tricky, especially when the weather is good. It's a very popular place with many visitors year round.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank foxygodzi
Houston, Texas, United States
“Great Experience”
Reviewed 20 November 2013

Excellent service, great ambience, and delicious food. I was visiting Bolivia from the United States with a friend and heard good things about this restaurant, so we decided to give it a try. We came during lunch time, which was packed; however, we were sat very quickly. All the wait staff were very friendly and attentive and made sure we were taken care of. I was recommended punta de "s" which was very delicious. The deserts were awesome too! So glad I came here during my short stay in Santa Cruz. I would definitely go again and highly recommend it.

• Visited August 2013
Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Santa Cruz, Bolivia
“Awsome steak!!!”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Best steak I have ever had!!!! Meat was tender and very well seasoned. The desserts were very good as well will defenitly recommend this place.

• Visited November 2013