“DO NOT STAY HERE”
Review of Superlodge

Superlodge
Ranked #20 of 26 Hotels in Absecon
Reviewed 6 March 2014

This place is dirty, the owners/managers are extreamly rude and like to peek into your room. If someone knocks on your door the owner lady will stand behind off to the side and peek into your room. There was no breakfast, no maid service, sheets are dirty, internet is extreamly slow. Its overall just a bad place. do yourself a favor and go somewhere else!

• Stayed: March 2014
3  Thank bn821

Reviewed 17 August 2013

Arrived at the hotel and was given our rm key but were not told that our request for a non smoking rm was not possible. Entered into our rm which smelled like a wet ashtray. Immediately canceled the reservation (charged $96) and went to Super 8. Not much better but it smelled better. Will NEVER stay nor will EVER recommend this hotel to my worst enemy!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2013
3  Thank AlbyLuis89
Reviewed 28 July 2013

When we got to the hotel we knew we were in for it. When I walked into the office it smelled of mildew. We got our room key and went up to the room. At first the key didn't work. We got a new key. We walked into the room and it smelled horrible of smoke and mildew mixed. I looked around the room. The wall had stains and peeling paint. The carpet had burns and the fridge was broken. I went and complained that I reserved a nonsmoking room and then they switched it. We went into a new, nonsmoking, room. This room smelled much better as if they just finished cleaning it. My husband and I went to the hoard walk for the rest of the evening. When we came back we found a used coffee cup (half full) in our room. So someone was obviously in there. I would never stay at this hotel again!

• Stayed: July 2013
4  Thank Travelingnikkie
Reviewed 30 June 2013

Very rude Indian manager/owner.No toilet papers in room.when called for the room service manager says come to office room and collect the toilet papers .He is talking very rudely on the phone.They collected 120$ for the room beds are dirty and if u sit they will go down.Please stay away from this hotel.Indian guy who says he is owner and manager he is very rude he says that is the quality u get for what u paid.He is using vulgar language he says he is only one person who works in the hotel no one else to help.Stay away from this Indian hotel

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank ram b
Reviewed 23 June 2013

I can't believe that such a place exists in the US
When I opened the door to the room , I couldn't believe my eyes . Very old , dirty , and with a nasty smell
I closed the door and asked for a better room , they told me all rooms are the same
I asked if they can cancel my reservation , they refused . I didn't want to get sick and I moved to a nicer place in Atlantic city
This place is run by an Indian couple , a 300 lb husband who smokes every 5 min and his wife who is rude and ignorant .
Think twice before you make a reservation in this place

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Betegelu T
Reviewed 22 March 2013

I called to cancel a reservation because I decided not to stay @ hotel. I normally don't write reviews, but I am a big fan of customer service. The man that answered the phone was nice until I told him I had to cancel my reservation. Then, he starting saying there is a cancelation fee. So them a lady gets on the phone & proceeds to tell me that she told me there is a $35 cancellation fee. I told her she did not say that to me when reservation was made. Then starting arguing with me. I told that she better not charge my card, them she says, "Get lose lady". Really, I am talking to u via phone. I WILL not not advise anyone to stay here because of service I received. Both of them where rude with how they talk to me & I don't appreciate it. If I am just calling to cancel my reservation & you get mad because of it, that is not cool with me. So please be advised, DO NOT stay at this place, TOTALLY RUDE just because I cancel my reservation.

• Stayed: April 2012
4  Thank CustomerService1st
Reviewed 25 February 2013

My girlfriend and I were taking a trip to Atlantic City this past weekend and actually came to a couple surprises. I had found this hotel online and the price seemed very well considering I didn't really plan on spending too much time in the room. Then it decided to rain which kinda took the enjoyment of strolling on the boardwalk. We hit the casino's and then were back at the hotel. The rooms were great I actually stayed here Friday, Saturday checked out Sunday and then later returned that afternoon. The room was clean!!! Which is always good :). The staff that I had encountered was quite charming. The gentleman working the night audit was great as well as the housekeeper that we had for our stay. Unfortunately I didn't get their names but it was definitely 5 star service. Frida at the front desk was a lot of help and really made me feel welcomed there. I will definitely be returning to this hotel every time I go to AC. The price was great compared to the boardwalk hotels that wanted $200+ plus here the wi-fi is FREE!! as well as HBO. So definitely the best hotel for me.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nathaniel B
Also consider these accommodations in or near Absecon
Garden State Inn
#10 of 17 in Galloway
Travelodge Absecon Atlantic City
Holiday Inn Express Absecon - Atlantic City Area
Baymont Inn & Suites Galloway Atlantic City Area

Been to Superlodge? Share your experiences!