“Clean and inexpensive stay.”
Review of Rest Inn

Rest Inn
Ranked #17 of 25 Hotels in Absecon
Reviewed 15 December 2013

I personally travel a lot almost all time . While writing reviews once should not forget what we have paid for room . You can not expect to stay at LOFT and receive 5 star accommodation when you have paid reasonably very less amount compared to down town hotels. I would recommend this place to all . It's quiet , clean and easy access to park way .
My stay at super 8 in Galloway was not only comfortable but very satisfying . Staff is very friendly and helpful , rooms are clean also has mini fridge and microwave and is close to every thing you need to be from casinos to shopping to convention and airport .
They even provide extra amenities like tooth brush , shaving creams , razors and etc in room that we don't find at typical 3 star hotel .

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank marc z

Reviewed 13 November 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 November 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 October 2013

When I arrived about 7:30 pm a man named LUCKY checked me in he is a good worker and a nice person! When I got to the room # 207 every thing electrical was un pluged including the refrigerator, that had a gallon zip lock bag in it half full of uneaten meat sandwitches I called the lobbey and LUCKY came to the room quite promptely and pluged in the appliances and took the zip lock bag with him.
The next morni ng 10/18/13 I approx 10am I called the lobbey, no answer, I went down stairs to the lobbey and rang a door bell 2 or 3 times and a
woman buzzed me in about 1 minute, she told me that her husband would be there shortly. A man came in I do not know his name ( I asked him his name 3 days later when I left he did not give it to me. I told him the shower would not turn on he went up to my room and fixed it. This man has a bad personality in that he tryed to provoke me when I was going back to my room on one of my outings, the walkways are narrow and he would not wait for me to come through the walkway instead he started through making me turn sideways as he did this hurt me because I have back problems. This man also told me on another accasion that I was allowed only one coffee package per day. I also turned into this man 3 towles that had what looked like POOP on them and they were fresh unused towles also one warsh cloth that had what looked like blood on it.
upon checking out I had a small problem with the manager (I was told ) Jay Bhatt in that I had to ask for my receipt ( folio).
I have a problem with what is writen on the very bottom of the folio as followes>>>> Check out time is 11;00am and check in time is 3;00pm. Both early and late checkout will result in late charge of $10.00 per hour per erson

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 October 2013

If you are around and if all hotels around are sold out, just take it, for one night you will survive but just do not except too much especially for the price. Internet not working, the TV is totally a mess, breakfast is a crap, the beds are just useless. Only the shower is fine but the number of towels is reduced so bring your own towel

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 September 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 September 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Also consider these accommodations in or near Absecon
Garden State Inn
Crystal Inn & Suites
Crystal Inn & Suites
#10 of 18 in Galloway
Country Hearth Inn Atlantic City/Galloway

Been to Rest Inn? Share your experiences!