“We enjoyed our stay and hope to return.”

Clarion Inn & Suites Atlantic City North
Ranked #4 of 25 Hotels in Absecon
GreenLeadersGold level
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“We enjoyed our stay and hope to return.”
Reviewed 4 July 2011

My Husband and I arrived to find the Front Desk staff very friendly, informative about the area and effient in checking us in. Kiesha was outgoing, & genuinely helpful.
The room was clean, spacious, and comfortable. The bed was especially firm but not too and the selection of 5 pillows for our king bed made sleeping very relaxing.
After a two yr. remodel the G.M. would do well to have a routine maint. program in place to keep the rooms looking new with touch-up painting on furniture scuffs, scratches, incl. scrubbing marks on walls.
The continental breakfast, pool, exercise rm. and gazibo out back were all nice and added to the overall value of our stay. Thanks to all the Staff!!!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank vacateu2

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
New Britain, Connecticut
Reviewed 27 June 2011

My boyfriend and I were in town for the DMB Caravan music fest. We originally booked our stay through Orbitz @ the "Quality Inn" which turned out to be a total roach motel! It was infested with bugs & we demanded a refund. Feeling frustrated, lethargic from our drive, and disappointed, we set out to find another place close by. We came across the Clarion Inn & Suites and they took care of us right away. The rooms are beautiful, quaint & have everything you need! Ours had a beautiful jaccuzi right in the bedroom! Not to mention the nicest most helpful staff I've ever come across! Their daily private shuttle service was the absolute cherry on top. We can't say enough about the Clarion Inn & Suites- Thank you so much for turning our trip around! We'll definitely be back! :)

Room Tip: Just ask! :)
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank amb1718
rayclarion342, General Manager at Clarion Inn & Suites Atlantic City North, responded to this review, 29 June 2011
Thank you for taking your valuable time to give us a great review! We are truly delighted to hear that we had not only met, but exceeded your expectations and to learn you enjoyed your vacation. We strive to make customer service and satisfaction our #1 goal. All comments and reviews are shared with our staff to let us know what were doing right or wrong. We hope you will make us your "home away from home" whenever your in the Atlantic City area. If I, or any staff member may be of further assistance, please do not hesitate let us know. We look forward to serving you again in the future.
Ray Maxwell / General Manager
ray@clarionatlanticcityhotel.com
West Conshohocken, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 26 June 2011

Interesting little hotel that is located along the strip of White Horse Pike $35 a night weeknight, and in some cases lower, holes in the wall where the places can venture from dirty and scary to dirtier and scarier.

We decided to make a last minute trip to the shore and I really wasn't interested in all of the pretentiousness, fees, hassle, and smoke from a casino location so up popped this place on Hotwire.

After confirming via a few Internet sites that the price I was seeing was likely for this place and after reading some reviews here and on Trip Advisor I got the place for below $50 a night for a Tuesday and Wednesday night.

The staff we encountered overall were surprisingly very friendly, as our only other experience with staying at a hotel on the White Horse Pike led to a good stay but some unhelpful staff, and the room itself was as advertised being very clean and well appointed.

The reason why I cannot give this place five stars is totally based around the breakfast. Both mornings things ran out and no one came to refill anything with out being asked/begged to come and refill the eggs/bacon/plates/apple juice/napkins that had all been out for quite a while.

Based on the size of the breakfast area and the lack of responsiveness from the staff with refilling things I can't imagine what must be the train wreck that happens on busy weekends with the A.C. casino crowd.

That said overall the Clarion is a decent cheap alternative to the ripoff casinos that actually has standards and is well worth it.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank Lefty33
Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed 23 June 2011

After a long drive from Boston we arrived at the Clarion Inn around 9:30pm. Upon checking in we inquired about a restaurant where we could eat dinner. The owner graciously invited us to eat a delicious dinner at his family's banquet that had just finished up at the hotel. We greatly appreciate his hospitality and kindness. The staff offered to keep the pool open late in case we wanted to swim. They really made our day.
The rooms were spacious, clean and comfortable. The breakfast had a nice variety. We felt fortunate we found this hotel.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank free-heelinUT
Egg Harbor City, New Jersey
Reviewed 21 June 2011

My family stayed here for a wedding, It is conveniently located to everything in Atlantic County. The rooms were a perfect size, the beds are comfy, Also there is internet in the lobby. Coffee is available all day and night. The pool is nice but the chlorine was a bit much.
Also the walls are thin so just be warned, this really would be the only complaint. The front desk was so helpful when it came to finding a great restaurant and setting everything up. I have sent several people there since with the warning of the thin walls, knowing that in advance, no one thought that was a big issue. Would definitely recommend!

• Stayed November 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank keki60
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 9 May 2011

I stayed at the Clarion Inn while in town for a conference. This hotel stay was perfect. The staff was so warm and welcoming and the service and amenities were excellent! I wish I could name the staff who greeted me every time I entered/exited the hotel, but I have since forgotten their names. The pool was clean and warm and there was quite an assortment of foods for the continental breakfast. I will return to this area just to stay again in this hotel.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank brookekim
Blairmore, Canada
Reviewed 2 May 2011

The service was excellent --Keisha, Bhupendea, and Sandra were awesome as were BOTH of the shuttle drivers - one of whom was a partner in the property and I'm sorry I forgot his name but I know he is from North Carolina! The $10 shuttle to and/or from the hotel to Atlantic City was unexpected and much kinder to my budget than the $40 taxi to get to the hotel in the first place. Also unexpected but greatly appreciated were the 2 days staff made me a breakfast to take with me in my way to early trips away for the day. And a jacuzzi in the room was so cool. I watched Jeopardy from a jacuzzi, so cool and I didn't even know it was on the bucket list but now it's not cause now it's done and Clarion made it possible. :) The king bed was awesome. Room clean and everything worked and looked good! The best sleep I ever got in a hotel! It was so much more than I had prepared for. Thanks everyone!

• Stayed April 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank ToniJ1
rayclarion342, General Manager at Clarion Inn & Suites Atlantic City North, responded to this review, 20 May 2011
Thank you for taking your time to give us a great review and recognizing our staff members. We are delighted that our team and property had met and exceeded your expectations. Customer service and satisfaction is our #1 priority and goal to make our guests feel as if they have a home away from home. If I, or any one of our team members can be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me. We look forward to serving you again in the future!
Ray Maxwell
ray@clarionatlanticcityhotel.com
Also consider these accommodations in or near Absecon
Holiday Inn Express Absecon - Atlantic City Area
Garden State Inn
Garden State Inn
#3 of 25 in Absecon
Red Roof Inn & Suites Atlantic City
Travelodge Absecon Atlantic City
Comfort Inn & Suites West Atlantic City
Baymont Inn & Suites Galloway Atlantic City Area

Been to Clarion Inn & Suites Atlantic City North? Share your experiences!