“First class customer service!”

Clarion Inn & Suites Atlantic City North
Ranked #5 of 26 Hotels in Absecon
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 19 February 2012

Me, my Wife and 11 month old daughter stayed one night on Feb 18th and wish I could of stayed longer. I am a choice rewards member and have to admit that this hotel had one of the nicest managers I ever met. Her name was Sandra Brown. Sandra was very warm and welcoming the minute we stepped in. I could tell her hands were full, but she had every thing under control. The hotel was nice and very clean. Our room was spacious with a nice size fridge and very good climate control. The continental breakfast the next was excellent with fresh fruit, bagels, muffins, cereal and waffles. Sandra made sure that the food was plentiful and greeted everyone. Would definitely stay again when I'm in the AC area. Also only a 12 minute drive to the casinos.

Thanks,
Mr. Torres

• Stayed: February 2012

Reviewed 18 February 2012

Immaculately clean, large spacious rooms, comfy beds, tastefully renovated, very helpful and friendly staff, decent free breakfast. All in all and EXCELLENT hotel....will definitely go again!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 February 2012

I planned a spontaneous getaway for my husband and I and I knew I wouldn't be able to afford a weekend in the heart of Atlantic City (on a weekend). This place is about 20 mins from Atlantic City and was everything we needed. Our room had two queen beds, was very clean and even had a whirlpool tub (for 2).

The only complaint I had was the shower was IMPOSSIBLE to turn on. The knob was ridiculously tight, and when we called the front desk to ask how to turn it on, we were told to just turn it really far to the right and that it's hard to turn (yeah, no kidding!). I ended up taking baths because if my husband wasn't there, there was no way I'd be able to turn it on, and if I did - I wouldn't be able to turn it off. We're in our twenties, so anyone elderly certainly would struggle.

Other than that, the breakfast every morning was sufficient and included in the price of the stay. We didn't use the pool or sauna, so I can't comment on that.

We had a great time here and would DEFINITELY stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 February 2012

This hotel is immaculately clean and maintained. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They present a very nice contintental breakfast which suits a variety of dietary needs. The beds are extremely comfortable. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 January 2012

A Couple of friends and I went to Atlantic City for the weekend to relax and unwind. Check-in was a breeze and with our Groupons, we got tons of free stuff! So we decided we wanted to go out to a nice club, we called up the different casino's asking for there dress code, and they all said "no sneakers/tennis shoes"......granted we should have known this in the first place, but we are from Pittsburgh, you can get into our fanciest club with a "pull my finger" T-shirt on! So we called front desk and we asked them if they knew of anywhere we could find nice shoes for cheap, She said there was a K-mart close.....she could tell that we had been pre-gaming to go out for a solid hour and a half, so we couldn't drive. The DRIVER said he would go get them for us!!! alone, like we just gave him the money, and he went and grabbed them and we pre-gamed! once he came back, we switched our shoes and we were ready to go! This hotel definitely made our vacation!!! Great staff, great service

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank jkoestline
Reviewed 22 January 2012

This is the second time my group (about 12 rooms) has stayed at the Clarion Atlantic City North. And again we had an excellent experience. The manager, Sandra, was amazing! There are allot of details when booking a group-- but Sandra made it stress free. She is the best! Really, all of the staff are great!

The hotel is new and clean. The staff are always in the lobby cleaning- dusting & mopping. The lobby has a fresh scent! The hotel is bright and cheery. We had a great time, and will return yet again!

Room Tip: The family suite is nice!
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 January 2012

My wife and i went for a weekend get away and i book this hotel through Hotels.com, upon our arrival the young lady named Sandra checked us in, The room was spotless and Sandra was the type of person that if i had a business i would hire in a minute, she attended to all our needs and very polite. we will definately go back again. THANK YOU SANDRA !!!

Room Tip: Get the king size bed with the jacuzzi what a beautiful room
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Absecon
Garden State Inn
Garden State Inn
#4 of 26 in Absecon
Holiday Inn Express Absecon - Atlantic City Area
Hampton Inn Atlantic City/Absecon
Red Roof Inn & Suites Atlantic City
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Absecon (Atlantic City) Galloway
Baymont Inn & Suites Galloway Atlantic City Area

Been to Clarion Inn & Suites Atlantic City North? Share your experiences!