Clarion Inn & Suites Atlantic City North
US$107
US$104
US$102
Hampton.com
Garden State Inn(Absecon)(Great Value!)
US$49
Hotels.com
US$54
US$56
US$113
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsatlantic citywafflesindoor poolthe general managerfresh fruitthe breakfast areatwo queen bedscasino hotelcontinental breakfastwhite horse pikeminute ridestayed one nightchecking ingreat pricenew jerseysaturday nightsandra
Reviewed 29 March 2012

Super clean well appointed rooms, indoor heated pool and sauna. Beds are VERY comfortable. We felt like this is our new stopoff in AC and we wont have to worry about a thing! Breakfast looked fabulious too!!

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank Jdubkenji
Reviewed 26 March 2012

We went to Atlantic City for a concert on Saturday night. The hotels in AC were charging $200-$400 for a room so we stayed at the Clarion which only charged $99. The hotel is only located 7 miles from the Casinos so it only took 10-15 minutes to get to the show. The hotel has a shuttle which will drop you off and pick you up - $10 a person, each way. Last shuttle is at 1:30 a.m. I thought $40 for the two of us was kind of steep so we drove. We only had to pay $10 to park at the Casino.

The room we had was spacious with a king size bed and sofa. The room and bathroom were spotless. We were in the room at the end of the hallway nearest to the White Horse Pike, so we heard all of the street noise, which was very loud. Make sure to request a room away from the roadway.

The hotel had a free continental breakfast in the morning which consisted of pasties, muffins, waffles, cereal, oatmeal, coffee and juice.

We go to AC for concerts about twice a year, I will definitely stay at the Clarion again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away for the roadway. White Horse Pike is an extremely busy road and our room was quite noisy.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lulubelle1212
Reviewed 20 March 2012

Staff was friendly, helpful, and NICE. Rooms were nice, roomy, and clean. Great place to stay :-)

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 February 2012

All I have to say is, I agree with Elle C. I had the same exact experience. But @ ellie, I gave up on the shuttle. It wasnt worth dealing with her. From my room, I could hear the management saying, "no, you misunderstood sir, I can bring up your reservation now that's not what you said to me." more times than I can count. Other things I heard were, "No sir, I thought I made myself clear...". As for myself, I just stopped dealing with the management outside of "hi" and "bye". The best helpful tid bit was, Me: "Can you tell me which way to the showboat?" Response: "Seven miles that way." and the best attempt at conversation, Me: (whitney houston music playing in lobby) "Oh are you watching the funeral?" Response: "No. why should I? what does she have to do with me?" Would I stay again? Absolutely not, unless I was a masochist.

Room Tip: Pick the one farthest away from the management and use your key to enter through the pool so you dont have to talk to anyone.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank timesharemom
Reviewed 22 February 2012

I booked this hotel for my husband and I in a last minute trip to Atlantic City for the night of February 18th. In making the reservation, the woman on the telephone was very friendly and pleasant. When we arrived and checked in, Sandra, was the same friendly and pleasant person who knew her job and performed it well. Our room was very clean and passed my inspection. The beds were comfy looking, inviting and had clean white-crisp sheets. The room also had a microwave, coffee maker and a nice-size refrigerator. Breakfast is included with your stay and was more than adequate. In staying over night, we did not use the indoor pool or fitness room. There is no hot tub. Would have liked the water temperature in the shower to be hotter!
We would definitely stay at the Clarion Inn again!!!!

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the main road.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple