“Great price for this close to casinos!”

Clarion Inn & Suites Atlantic City North
Ranked #4 of 25 Hotels in Absecon
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 27 April 2013

Stayed for a night and got what I had requested-quiet room. Good beds and very clean place. Staff is excellent and manager is on top of everything. They donot want any problems. Good rates and an indoor pool. Would recommend. Only thing is breakfast room is small and so is breakfast. But theres a Dunkin across the road.

Room Tip: They aim to please. Request at time of booking.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 25 April 2013

Spent one Friday night here recently and had a pleasant experience. Room was clean and the bed was quite comfortable. It was also very quiet, but the breakfast was minimal. Compared to prices and condition of hotels in AC, this place is a gem.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 April 2013

Well I stayed there last month and it was the cleanest hotel I've ever stayed in besides the one I work at The girl at the desk was very nice to me I think her name was Jamie because & that's my name as well ,me & my daughter went swimming it was great the water was so warm unlike some pools,over all it was the best stay I had I'M ALSO AN employee for the Sleep INN Front Desk so I thought it would be nice for me to write something about this wonderful HOTEL GREAT JOB!!! JAIME REID

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 April 2013

This hotel is great, it's only about a 10 minute drive to the AC Boardwalk so it's close enough to spend the day and go out near the boardwalk but then drive back to the hotel. It's in a nice quiet area, the rooms and hotel are all fairly new and clean

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 April 2013

Came in for extended stay with my family and was happy with my rooms that were every clean. The beds were comfortable. Breakfast was decent. I read reviews on the manager, Sandra Brown. I can see how she may rub people the wrong way. After a few days of speaking with her i realized she has a big heart and is a really nice person. As we stayed a few days more we could see she runs a tight ship and is on top of the hotel guests needs and keeps employees working hard to better serve. She is sure to keep the unrully guests in check which then keeps the hotel peaceful. Give Sandra a break... I would rather have a personality like her keeping on top of things. She does like to laugh and be friendly too... Clarion should be proud to have her as a manager, very hard worker. The pool is great the kids loved it. Speaking of kids they loved her and she showed them alot of love also. FamilyG of 6. My husband got to know her enough to give her a nick name JJ;-)

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank FamilyGsix
Reviewed 25 March 2013

The staff was super friendly, Sandra made me feel as if I was a lifelong guest, although it was my first visit. The rooms are clean and even though I didn't use it, the pool looked well kept. I was close enough to Atlantic City, so my trips to the casino were very easy. I even won a little! I already have plans to return next year!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 March 2013

First off when my husband and I arrived at the hotel the sandra manger told us we were late.. Like really?? When we finally checked into the room it was nice and clean but when decided to get in the jacuzzi (which was in our room) it was dirty. When my husband told the night clerk he told my husband its because it hasn't been used in a while. Really??! So the next day my husband told the day manager sandra about it she then told us it will be cleaned. when we arrived back to the hotel because we step out my husband ask her "was the jacuzzi cleaned"? Her reply was "idk I wasn't with the housekeeper when she clean your room". Then she gave him a very nasty look! I will not stay here again thanks to the morning manager named Sandra for making us feel uncomfortable!

• Stayed: March 2013
4  Thank Nikkinik227
Also consider these accommodations in or near Absecon
Garden State Inn
Harrah's Resort Atlantic City
#5 of 49 in Atlantic City
Travelodge Absecon Atlantic City
Hampton Inn Atlantic City/Absecon

Been to Clarion Inn & Suites Atlantic City North? Share your experiences!