The hotel is amazing! Best value in the area. The staff was great. The lady at the front desk was extremely professional and hard working. Nothing but great things to say about her! The only drawback to the hotel was the lighting in the rooms. The bulbs made the room look cold and uncomfortable. I know they are energy efficient, but a different color would be more welcoming. The rooms couldn't have been cleaner! The fan on the a/c was great, it stayed on constantly creating a nice "white" noise. I hate a/c units where they kick on & off loudly and wake up light-sleepers like myself. The bed was extremely comfortable too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Clarion Inn & Suites Atlantic City North, a newly built hotel minutes from the Atlantic City Boardwalk! For your relaxation needs, the Clarion Inn & Suites Atlantic City North boasts a beautiful 33-foot-long indoor heated pool and a well-equipped exercise room. All rooms have a small refrigerator and microwave oven for your convenience. For those who will expect nothing less than the very best, we proudly offer a King Hot Tub Room for the ultimate in luxurious romantic relaxation. If you are traveling with family, we are ready for you! Our Triple Queen Suite is complete with two bedrooms, including a private en-suite room so the family can be together while affording everyone a bit of privacy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Clarion Inn & Suites Atlantic City North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Inn & Suites Atlantic City North Hotel Absecon
- Clarion Inn And Suites Atlantic City North
- Clarion Inn & Suites Atlantic City North New Jersey/Absecon