“Really average pizza”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 14 April 2013

I drive by this place almost every day. I would rather support local businesses than big chains, so we decided to try the pizza. I love pizza but I was underwhelmed by their pizza. Won't even try it again. Very sad because there are few choices in the area.

2  Thank kimmer1966

Reviewed 16 February 2013 via mobile

I ate here with a colleague and had high expectations from her description. The food was average; not bad but certainly not memorable. The sandwiches were ok but the pasta soup was very bland. I would have liked to come back for a real Italitan dinner. FYI; I also saw the owner get nasty with an employee...it was a little uncomfortable.

2  Thank Anthony G
Reviewed 24 January 2013

Calabria is a great place for pizza and subs but also a great place for a BYOB dinner. We dine there at least once a week, it is our go to place. The staff and owner are very friendly and accomodating. The food is old world delicious, (try the old world pizza "grandma pizza". The atmosphere is small but quaint. Definately a neighborhood favorite.

Reviewed 28 October 2012

Friendly delicious BYOB, reasonable and has several gluten free entrees that are outstanding! A little hard to find but hotel will direct you.

Reviewed 10 September 2012

We are local to the area and LOVE Calabria! It is our GO TO Pizza/Italian Restaurant. Great menu with Gluten Free options as well! Check out Arturo's garden outside where he gets his fresh ingredients! This place is ALWAYS busy...especially during power outages when they are the only business with a generator in town!!