“Wonderful”

Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 20 May 2013

We celebrated our twin daughters 50th BD here with 13 people. It's kind of small but the owner gave us a semi-private room. The food and service were really great and the owner even arranged for a cake to be brought in.

• Visited May 2013

“It is a taste of Italy!!!”
Reviewed 20 April 2013 via mobile

Nothing my wife and I would rather do than spend an early evening with some great Italian food on a sidewalk in Absecon with a BYOB bottle of red wine and watch the wheels go round and round. Cozy inside wonderful food and the old world charm of Frankie!!!!!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Doug W
Galloway, New Jersey, United States
“Nice cacciatore”
Reviewed 15 April 2013

We had minestrone soup and chicken cacciatore. Both were very good. There were other niceties. For example as you look at the menu they bring a bruschetta for each. The bread brought to the table was oven warm and the oil decanter on the table has delightfully peppery oil for dipping. This is a small place without a view of the outside - which adds to the "transporting" quality of the food and experience. I don't think you can go wrong here.

Visited April 2013
Philadelphia, PA
“Really average pizza”
Reviewed 14 April 2013

I drive by this place almost every day. I would rather support local businesses than big chains, so we decided to try the pizza. I love pizza but I was underwhelmed by their pizza. Won't even try it again. Very sad because there are few choices in the area.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank kimmer1966
Holly Springs, North Carolina
“Average Italian, cute restaurant”
Reviewed 16 February 2013 via mobile

I ate here with a colleague and had high expectations from her description. The food was average; not bad but certainly not memorable. The sandwiches were ok but the pasta soup was very bland. I would have liked to come back for a real Italitan dinner. FYI; I also saw the owner get nasty with an employee...it was a little uncomfortable.

2 Thank Anthony G