She and I went down for a long weekend to relax at the end of the tourist season. The jacuzzi suite was impeccably clean, comfortable, and fairly modern considering the age of most hotels in this area. There was a good mix of people, including families with kids, a wedding party, couples, and tour groups. The place was pretty quiet most of the time and we never had trouble sleeping. The continental breakfast was very good - a huge selection of hot foods as well as the usual suspects. The night before we left, I asked if we could have a late checkout the next morning and they were very accommodating. Just had to sign up for their free rewards program. All the staff were courteous and our room was well cleaned each day.
The only negative thing about this hotel is the location. It's on a busy divided highway so you have to do a lot of u-turning to get around, and you're out of luck if you ever desire to walk anyplace. However, the drive into Atlantic City is easy and it's so much better to stay just out of town instead of an overpriced casino. We also went up to LBI one night, and this hotel has very easy access to the Parkway so you're never too far from anywhere on the Jersey Shore. It's also not the cheapest place in town, but we had a wonderful trip and saved money compared with the overpriced casinos and even some of the other chain hotels, so it was a good way to go for the money. If I'm ever staying in this area again, this is the first place I'd call.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover all that Atlantic City has to offer at the Holiday Inn Express Absecon-Atlantic City Area. The weather is getting warmer so you'd better get your swimsuit ready! Our Atlantic City hotel is located just outside of town in a quiet and safe area, yet you are only minutes away from all the fun and excitement. Atlantic City has something to offer for all ages. If music, entertainment, and shows bring you to Atlantic City, then The House of Blues is a must for you. The Borgata s Water Club is open and ready to relax your worries away or try Elizabeth s Arden Red Door Spa which is just around the corner. Party the night away at The Pool Night Club, Atlantic City s new hot spot. Other area attractions include gambling, wine tasting, beaches, golf, Stockton College, AC Medical Center and Historic Smithville.The Holiday Inn Express Absecon-Atlantic City Area features newly renovated guest rooms and suites with a modern touch and feel of elegance. Enjoy a romantic evening in one of our fully mirrored Jacuzzi Suites or make yourself at home in our spacious King Executive Suite. The experience of our rooms is comfortable and relaxing with 32 flat panel HD TVs in all rooms! It s New, it s Modern, it s HD and it s all waiting for you at our fabulous hotel. Our Atlantic City hotel is handicap accessible and ADA-approved. Let our friendly staff treat you like family and make your next trip to Atlantic City one you ll never forget! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com and IHG so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Absecon - Atlantic City Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Absecon - Atlantic City Area Hotel Absecon
- Holiday Inn Absecon
- Absecon Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Absecon - Atlantic City Area New Jersey