This hotel excels in many ways. Every staff member was friendly and helpful during our four night stay, especially John Frances the desk clerk on duty late night, he always greeted us, when we entered the lobby in a pleasant and friendly manner. Public spaces and rooms are perfectly clean and modern. A great place to stay. The warm chocolate chip cookies were an unexpected pleasant surprise at check in.
Kendra and Lou who worked in the breakfast area every morning were very pleasant and greeted everyone who came in, and made sure plenty of fresh food, and beverages were always available on the breakfast bar. they also kept the tables clean as people finished eating.
3 Minor Complaints:
1. Why do they have lemonade in the juice machine? Lemonade is not a breakfast juice, but, it would be OK if it was available all day long. Who drinks lemonade for breakfast anyway? I'd bet they use hardly any lemonade compared to the other juices available. They need to put cranberry juice back in it's place. Most other HI Express hotels where we stay offer at least orange, apple, cranberry juices and more, all offered are at least real breakfast juices, not flavored drinks.
2. We have been using this HI Express for many years, and most of the time they are great, but in this instance I was asked to show my ID and they made a copy of it, which they had never done before. I don't feel this is proper recognition for long time Priority Club members, especially previous guests at this HI Express.
3. When happen to the cinnamon soap that smelled like the shampoo? The new soap has no fragrance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover all that Atlantic City has to offer at the Holiday Inn Express Absecon-Atlantic City Area. The weather is getting warmer so you'd better get your swimsuit ready! Our Atlantic City hotel is located just outside of town in a quiet and safe area, yet you are only minutes away from all the fun and excitement. Atlantic City has something to offer for all ages. If music, entertainment, and shows bring you to Atlantic City, then The House of Blues is a must for you. The Borgata s Water Club is open and ready to relax your worries away or try Elizabeth s Arden Red Door Spa which is just around the corner. Party the night away at The Pool Night Club, Atlantic City s new hot spot. Other area attractions include gambling, wine tasting, beaches, golf, Stockton College, AC Medical Center and Historic Smithville.The Holiday Inn Express Absecon-Atlantic City Area features newly renovated guest rooms and suites with a modern touch and feel of elegance. Enjoy a romantic evening in one of our fully mirrored Jacuzzi Suites or make yourself at home in our spacious King Executive Suite. The experience of our rooms is comfortable and relaxing with 32 flat panel HD TVs in all rooms! It s New, it s Modern, it s HD and it s all waiting for you at our fabulous hotel. Our Atlantic City hotel is handicap accessible and ADA-approved. Let our friendly staff treat you like family and make your next trip to Atlantic City one you ll never forget! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Absecon - Atlantic City Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Absecon - Atlantic City Area Hotel Absecon
- Holiday Inn Absecon
- Absecon Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Absecon - Atlantic City Area New Jersey