I stayed here overnight with my friend and my boyfriend. I can't really complain-it was a relatively clean room, and it wasn't anywhere near as shady as most of the hotels near Atlantic City, and above all, it was cheap. However, the mini-freezer had something brown and unidentifiable in it-melted fudge pops, maybe. The one bed shook and squeaked when you sat on it, and the door to the room didn't shut right-even when it was locked, there was a gap between the door and the frame. It sounds bad, I guess, but for the price, in a pinch, I wouldn't rule it out for future stays. On the upside, it did have free wireless, but otherwise, it was mostly unremarkable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Econolodge of Absecon is a family owned and operated property that promises a memorable visit to the Atlantic City area.The property features 8 jacuzzi theme suites that bring the visitor around the world, and under the sea....unlike any other room in Atlantic City.Guests can choose from the Roman Garden Suites, the Mermaid Suites, the Jungle Suites, Egyptian Suite, and the Oriental suite, each with hand-painted artwork and spacious jacuzzis. The Econolodge also offers standard king-size and double-bed rooms that boast comfort and quality at the best price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Econo Lodge Absecon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge Absecon Hotel Absecon
- Deluxe Hotel Absecon
- Econo Lodge Absecon New Jersey