Econo Lodge Absecon
Liberty Inn(Galloway)
Tri Way(Galloway)
WH Pike Hotel(Galloway)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 July 2012

I was planning on going to the New Jersey Shore for a solo ( no wife) fishing trip and was seeking an inexpensive motel to sleep and shower in-"no frills". Opted on the Econo Lodge on Route 30. What a great treat to find my room extremely clean, a bit dated and worn, but clean.The owners and staff were extremely friendly and accommodating.
I would highly recommend this motel for a great rate,comfortable clean room and wonderful sevice.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank hmstetley
Reviewed 14 July 2012

Run for your life, stay far far far away from this disgusting motel. The room is dark, dingy, stinky and very very dirty with a stingy cheap breakfast. The front office is always locked, so no one can get to that cheap breakfast easily. There was no tissue paper, we had to run out to buy our own paper towel, a box of tissue and napkins. They said they ran out of everything. NEVER COME BACK HERE AGAIN.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Temple160745
Reviewed 6 July 2012

We stayed here for two nights in July. The room was clean but dated. They didn't use fitted sheets which made it uncomfortable with everything moving with you. Also the bedspread looked dingy and carpet torn. The staff was very nice and worked hard to keep everything in order. The continential breakfast was basically coffee, donuts and store brought danish. There was sugary cereal. However, it was nothing to write home about. Don't expect much.

It is about 9 miles from Atlantic City on a strip with other hotels which are about equal to the Econ Lodge with the exception of Holiday Inn which looked better. It's good for a night or two if you're just want somewhere to lay your head. I would not stay here if planning a family getaway. We pay about $55 which included tax, so we got what we paid for. That's all we could ask.

Room Tip: Rooms are outside. Ask for room away from garbage dumpster.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 July 2012

I will definitely stay again. Nice hot shower with great water pressure. I have stayed at several hotels on white horse pike this one is by far the best. The staff was very nice! Kevin C

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Kevin C
Reviewed 4 June 2012

I enjoyed my stay very much! I was tired after visiting loved one in hospital. The accommodations was nice. Lots tv channels. Large bed and hot shower. I would come back again, no doubt!

Anna M