We booked this room for one night. First they do not have a continental breakfast as stated. Only coffee and the owners get the milk from the back room of the office. The shower was clean, but watch out. It is either a cold or boiling hot shower. It would not regulate for anything. There were cobwebs in the ceiling light fixtures. The volume on the remote did not work. No shampoo, again you have to knock on the owner's door. When you check out, they suggest you drop the key in the mailbox out front. I guess they don't won't to be bothered thanking their guests for staying. I would not recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Econolodge of Absecon is a family owned and operated property that promises a memorable visit to the Atlantic City area.The property features 8 jacuzzi theme suites that bring the visitor around the world, and under the sea....unlike any other room in Atlantic City.Guests can choose from the Roman Garden Suites, the Mermaid Suites, the Jungle Suites, Egyptian Suite, and the Oriental suite, each with hand-painted artwork and spacious jacuzzis. The Econolodge also offers standard king-size and double-bed rooms that boast comfort and quality at the best price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Econo Lodge Absecon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge Absecon Hotel Absecon
- Deluxe Hotel Absecon
- Econo Lodge Absecon New Jersey