“A True Gem In Absecon...GREAT Bagels!”
Review of Auntie Laila's Baked Bagels - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Auntie Laila's Baked Bagels
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Las Vegas, Nevada
“A True Gem In Absecon...GREAT Bagels!”
Reviewed 19 September 2010

Whenever we visit our good friends in Absecon, we now have a Sunday morning tradition...I pick up Bagels and cream cheese (plain & flavored) from Auntie Laila's...The bagels are just as good, if not better than the bagels we get in New York ! They always have a very nice selection of bagels, and the staff/service is always fast & friendly.. Very fair prices for the Atalntic City Area...They have a small indoor seating area, which I hope to try one day, as I have only used their take-out service. As an added bonus,they sell the local newspaper, The Atlantic City Press which I enjoy reading! Aunties Laila's is a true Gem of a Bagel Shop.... I look foward to my next stop there!My overall rating ~ Very Good!

2 Thank larilu