“This Building Needs to be Condemned!! Dont bother complaining to management either, they dont care!”

Days Inn Absecon-Atlantic City
Ranked #10 of 25 Hotels in Absecon
Ringwood, New Jersey
Reviewed 2 August 2011

If you ever read a review about this place that is above a horrible... dont believe it - its family reviewing it.

Normally I associate Days Inn with affordable moderate-quality,
but recently I had the MOST horrific stay at the Atlantic City
Absecon NJ Days Inn. To start, this location needs to be CONDEMNED.
To go through the list of problems which I have pictures of includes:bed
bugs, a room that smells like dying flesh, broken doors, broken toilet,
a shower that has never been cleaned, ceiling with rust marks from
leaks, filthy smelly sheets and when I complain about it all I got from
the manager whom had difficulty with the language is OK. I suspect I
got just an OK because they are used to the complaints.

This hotel is what everyone fears! Since I checked in after 10pm - with children, it
was too late to find a new hotel. Trust me, if I didnt have kids I
would have slept in the car!

Room Tip: There are a million other hotels within walking distance to this building. To save $ find another ho...
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 5 July 2011

Where do I begin. First off, the only reason why we stayed here was because it was a "secret" hotel on hotwire.com, and you didn't know what the hotel was until you booked it. My criteria was a 3 star room...so I didn’t think I could go wrong...WRONG. The room smelled like a tobacco farm, the carpet was dirty and the bathroom was ABSOLUTLY DISGUSTING...from the tile to the shower curtain. THE WORST!!! I will never ever stay, recommend or be in the same vicinity as this hotel! I never write reviews, but I made it my business to warm the public of this...S*it hole!

Room Tip: There is no BEST ROOM...stay away!!
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank dst_gator
Reviewed 28 February 2011

stayed for two weeks and will stay again,friendly staff, clean rooms affordable rates, safe, secure property,rooms are roomy and comfortable.

• Stayed January 2011
Mountain Top, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 1 February 2011

I cannot say enough about the staff. They were wonderful. The room was neat and clean abd I would recommend them to family and friends.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 23 November 2010

I stayed at this hotel with a group of friends on a sewing retreat. We were treated with utmost respect and care. Our group was provided a large conference room in which to spread out our fabrics and machines. The room was secured every evening and opened for us whenever we asked. Every day we were asked if the staff could do anything else to make our stay more productive and enjoyable. We were pampered beyond expectation. We were secure in knowing our rooms were clean and had no bugs due to the dog that is hired to sniff out problems.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled with friends
Florida
Reviewed 20 November 2010

Website said renovated rooms, they were not. They were old, dirty, and moldy. Advertised USA Today everyday, never had one. At 6:30 am. lobby locked and never saw continential breakfast even if I would have eaten there. Only saw staff (1 person) when I checked in.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled on business
Princeton, New Jersey
Reviewed 13 October 2010

I will never stay in this hotel again. The pillows have blood stains & moldy looking dirt on them. The floor was dirty. The bathroom has old plumbing. The beds didn't look clean. The linens didn't seem fresh & clean.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled on business