Quality Inn & Suites Atlantic City Marina District
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Liberty Inn(Galloway)
View Hotel
All reviewsheated swimming poolthe nicest motelfresh wafflessized bedclean hotelnice roombeds were comfortablecereal
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 May 2013

My stay was pleasant and I do not have any complaints. I was surprised; however, that Quality Inn was actually a motel with exterior entry doors versus a low rise hotel. I saw the room pictures on their website and was happy with the decor and newer furniture. That was why I cancelled my reservations at another hotel and rebooked here. When I got to the hotel I immediately recognized the smaller scale of all common areas. The lobby, though it had 2 comfortable chairs to sit in, was tiny. I often like to sit in a hotel lobby in the morning just reading or watching the news. Connected to the lobby was the breakfast area. It featured only 6-8 tables. I was worried we wouldn't have a place to eat in the morning. Luckily, we got there early and sat comfortably at a larger table. The breakfast was adequate for a continental breakfast. It consisted of muffins, breads, cereals, juices, coffee and tea, make-your-own waffles, fresh fruit and yogurt. We were quite full and satisfied when we left. Our room was clean. The furniture was sturdy, functional, and modern. The very long sink vanity was a beautiful marble. Overall, I had a good stay at Quality. If you are fine with this type of accommodation, I would recommend it. I needed to be at the Sheraton for a competition so this hotel was quite far from there. If you need to be on that side of AC you might be better off booking a hotel on Black Horse Pike. If you want to be within close proximity to the marina, Quality Inn was a charming place.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 March 2013

While I would not bash this hotel, there is definitely room for improvement. That being said, it's overall rating is accurate. First room we were given had a pinging noise coming from an apparent storage unit next door and an unpleasant smell, it was also a bit cramped. We asked for different room. Although I got the impression he was not happy with our request, the next room was much better. It was clean, but dated. Wires came through openings in the walls which could have easily been covered up by outlet covers. Missing moldings, but nothing too extreme. We paid a very low rate for a Saturday evening, so all I can say is you get what you pay for. Next time I personally would increase the star level I would request. It was fine, but not somewhere to spend more than a night if you are not too picky. The outside noise level was a bit high, but the motel is on a main road.

Room Tip: We stayed in the B building, the rooms seemed roomier than the "200s" room in the back building.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank b00kit123
Reviewed 27 December 2012

Good and very spacious room. Close to food outlets like Pizza Hut, dominos etc. hotel is located right on atlantic city express highway.. The only trouble we had was GPS was unaware of the divider in the atlantic city express highway. Even when GPS instructed us to take the highway we couldn't as there was the divider. We had to go an additional mile to take a u turn.

Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 December 2012

The Quality Inn iss a great place to stay. It is very clean and well taken care of. The people are VERY Helpful. During the storm "Sandy" they were very helpful getting us rooms for people who were displaced. I would highly recommend!.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 August 2012

Easy to get to because it is right on the highway. But, very noisy because it is right on the highway. The room was a decent motel room; what you would expect for the budget price. The room was clean, bed was clean, etc. The only problem was the shower curtain rod was sagging so I reported it to the front desk. The free continental breakfast was what I expected. I don't need to eat a fancy breakfast, so cereal, fruit, and a muffin are fine with me. They do have a make-your-own-waffle station, so maybe I'll try that next time I stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a room back from the highway which might be quieter.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo