Quality Inn & Suites Atlantic City Marina District
US$52
Empire Inn(Absecon)
US$31
US$30
Garden State Inn(Absecon)(Great Value!)
US$49
US$93
US$102
Hampton.com
US$56
US$102
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsheated swimming poolthe nicest motelfresh wafflessized bedclean hotelnice roombeds were comfortablecereal
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 October 2013

The hotel was clean and in a nice area. The manager was friendly and even upgraded us to a suite! The room was much nicer than what we expected and it was a quiet evening for a weekend. The fresh waffles and breakfast items were awesome too! Will come back...thanks!!

Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chic4Travel
Reviewed 19 October 2013 via mobile

The hotel rooms are fine but the bathroom sucks , water clogged and smells of urine. Rooms not cleaned well. The house keeping staff knocks in the morning and will not take no for an answer. The bathroom doors are also rusted and stinks. They need to paint the rooms and refurbish it.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kunalgh
Reviewed 3 October 2013

We needed to stay in the Atlantic city area with two small dogs and found very few hotels available. Even though the reviews were very mixed, we decided to take a chance on Quality Inn. We were very disappointed. The room had a mildewed odor which was worst in the bathroom. The tub was stained and the shower curtain had dark, mildew stained spots. The rug felt damp and had several stains. There were ants on the sink. The "flat TV" advertised was exactly that: a flat front large tube TV, not a flat screen TV: misleading! Only one of us could get the advertised free wifi in the room. In addition, dogs were $30 extra per night and were not allowed in the lobby. This brought the cost up to comparable hotels that do not advertise themselves as "pet friendly". We were supposed to stay here again for Thanksgiving weekend, but we already changed our reservation.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Lisa F
Reviewed 24 September 2013

I spent one pleasant night at this hotel, left the premises early early (before its generous noon checkout) to photograph at a nearby nature refuge. I got a flat tire on the way back and walked back to the hotel to let them know and to grab my cell phone. I said that I would check out now (about 1030) since I didn't know how long it would take AAA to respond and change out the tire.

They kindly stored my luggage for me until the car was fixed and let me take a shower in an unused room so I wouldn't have to fly back to my home town feeling grungy. Very impressed with this kindness.

Room Tip: White horse pike (rt 30) is heavily trafficked but my room on ground floor was quite quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 August 2013

This hotel was sweet. Good room and the staff was wonderful. My friends are traveling more and we want to only stay at Choice hotels. It was not as great as the Comfort Inn in Pottstown pa but we still enjoyed our selves.

Thanks for a great stay