This is a converted Fairfield Inn, so it's put together rather nicely.
Only two small elevators, which are very, very slow and some what temper-mental.
Breakfast had the potential to be fair, but the sell out holiday crowd made it much too crowded to obtain any food. Hotel made no attempt to add more staff and more food to keep up with the demand.
Drive to AC isn't too bad. Nothing right around hotel except a Home Depot.
Hotel was doing major renovation to several rooms. Rather than blocking off an entire floor or portion thereof, hotel continued business as usual, so we had to walk thru a hallway of major dust.
Told the front desk. They said that mgt couldn't afford to lose the business over a Holiday weekend.
Room was good. No complaints.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Roof Inn Atlantic City welcomes you to our pet friendly, family friendly hotel with free WiFi. Located in Atlantic City, New Jersey with easy access to shopping, dining and entertainment. We are located just 8 miles from the Atlantic City International Airport! Enjoy gaming in the casinos, a stroll along the Boardwalk or a tour of the Atlantic City Aquarium.This location offers free WiFi, Flat Screen TVs, business Center, on-site fitness facility, coin laundry, free parking and an outdoor pool open from Memorial Day to Labor day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Red Roof Inn, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Red Roof Inn & Suites Atlantic City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Atlantic City North Hotel Absecon
- Fairfield Inn Absecon
- Fairfield Absecon
- Absecon Fairfield Inn
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Atlantic City New Jersey/Absecon