“Average hotel”

Red Roof Inn & Suites Atlantic City
Ranked #9 of 24 Hotels in Absecon
Reviewed 29 August 2014

Clean and nice room. Our room is right next to the pool so it was pretty noisy at night. You need to request bath towel at the front desk. It is conveniently located with plenty of parking space. Not many restaurants are nearby. There is a Burger King across the street. Breakfast is included, however there were not many choices. You need to wait for a place to sit if you didn't get there before 8am. Overall, we enjoyed our stay. Good for the price.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 29 August 2014 via mobile

Me and my fiance wanted to take a quick vacation and we chose atlantic city but didnt want to spend a lot. We saw that red roof was cheap and close so we booked it at a great price. It was clean and cozy,nice staff and great pool. I didnt give it 5 stars because the continental breakfast is toast,bagels,a little fruit and juice had to wait twenty minutes to make a waffle but its free!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 August 2014

I had a fine 5-day stay here. It's a good place if you have a dog with you, and the Sunday-Thursday rates are low. The motel honored my request for a ground-floor room, and the room was clean and had no problems. The drive to the Atlantic City casinos is about 20 minutes, and it's half an hour from a dog beach (Google "Malibu Beach New Jersey"). I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 August 2014

The air conditioner was broke, we called the front desk, said they would have it fixed-never did. We sweated for four days in a row. The room had a horrible smell to it. Waited hours for towels to be delivered to our room-never got them. The refrigerator did not keep anything cold. The juice that was served in the morning had what looked like moldy berries in it. There were not enough "do not disturb" signs, and their excuse was because people take them home with them. The hallway had the same dirty cue tip on the floor for two out of the four nights we stayed. And when my fiance went to get a bowl for cereal we had in the room, the worker told him breakfast ends at 9:30 and it was 9:40. The shower floor had rust on it. There was barely any water pressure at all. It was definitely not the cleanest place I have ever stayed. I can not believe how horrible this stay was. I should have listened to the reviews and booked a better hotel. Also my parents stayed in the room next to us, in which their sink was clogged for two days, they had no towels or toilet paper. They did want maid service and they never came to the room. The price was not worth my aggravation.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Theresa1005
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Me and my husband stayed on the 5th floor. I had read the reviews and I want to share mine. The hotel staff were of a younger age (between 20 and 30). They were very mature and professional. My room was clean and the beds were very comfortable. The hotel in general was really nice for the price. A nice pool for the family, a nice breakfast area (coffee was all night in the breakfast area). The building grounds were well kept and very clean. If I could have stayed longer, I would have. This was a great hotel and the pictures online were what you got in person. I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone, especially for a family.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

Like the saying goes, "you get what you pay for"

Pros- bed was comfortable. Comforter was comfortable

Cons- bathroom was not clean. Shower was dirty, towels were dirty, bath towel and a 'mans' hair on it. Tissues and toilet paper felt like cardboard with razor blades. Got to breakfast at 9 and everything was already gone.

I would rather pay the extra $50 to stay somewhere else that was clean!!!!!

If you do stay here, bring your own towels, face clothes, shower cleaning products and shower sandals

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 18 August 2014

stayed 3 nights booked 2 rooms , clean rooms front desk very nice and helpful, let me check in 2 hours early. rooms were $86 each with breakfast, some of these reviews are crazy people are paying $86 a night or less and think they are in the hilton, breakfast guy Bruce was really nice and helpful, if you want waffles in morning get down stairs before 7:45am or you will be waiting like 20 min. for a waffle ,otherwise there is cereal, beagles, muffins toast, fruit, coffee and juice, there are about 100 rooms everyone waits till last minute than complaints that it is too busy. Close to Atlantic City and beach. Elevators are a bit slow it is because the doors stay open too long just push the close button that will solve the problem. Left my phone in room Janet the manager mailed it to me no charge.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank gaz1952
Also consider these accommodations in or near Absecon
Garden State Inn
Clarion Inn & Suites Atlantic City North
Baymont Inn & Suites Galloway Atlantic City Area
Holiday Inn Express Absecon - Atlantic City Area
Hampton Inn Atlantic City/Absecon

Been to Red Roof Inn & Suites Atlantic City? Share your experiences!