“BACK AGAIN”

Ranked #7 of 25 Hotels in Absecon
Colonie, NY
“BACK AGAIN”
Reviewed 9 March 2012

Have stayed here at various times over the years since it was first opened. In late February 2012 they were doing some renovating which was not bothersome at all while we were there on Friday and Saturday night. They still have a good continental breakfast. Room was quiet, clean and comfortable. Staff was friendly.

1 Thank coloniegolfer

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Orland, Maine
Reviewed 3 March 2012

One of the decent hotel in AC very clean helpfull staff nice breakfast in the morning i would considere stayin again at this hotel!!!!

Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Maria W
Florida, Massachusetts
Reviewed 28 February 2012

I stayed at this hotel on Feb 25 i honeslty can say this hotel was one of the cleanest i have stayed in by far. The service is also excellent and the price is well worth it i would stay at this hotel again.

Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Tim S
Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed 21 February 2012

We stayed here for my sis-in-laws birthday weekend. When we first arrived one of the double doors to the entrance had been knocked down, and it stayed that way all weekend. We got to the room and my sis in law calls me to say they are moving to a new room because their heat isn't working. We really wanted to be side by side, but whatever. We really didn't stay in the room much, but housekeeping did a good job cleaning when we went out. It feels good to come back to a clean room. On our last night we got in very late around 4am or so. I asked for a late checkout around 1pm since we got back so late, and the clerk agreed. So I was surprised when housekeeping started knocking on the door at 9am. I called to the front desk and told the clerk I was approved for a 1pm checkout. He told me that would be an extra 20 dollars. After arguing for 5-10 minutes he gave me a 1230 checkout. All in all we had a great stay in AC, but not in the hotel.

1 Thank colemanlatisha
Princeton, New Jersey
Reviewed 13 February 2012

New rooms are wonderful 43in flat screen TV who would have though i always stay at this hotel when i visit atlantic city casino price are crazy and the staff is very helpful and always smiling my wife loves this place.

Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Gary D
Scranton, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 10 February 2012

great place i stayed at this hotel on Feb 10 they new rooms are great the breakfast is really nice great staff they go above and beyond to help me

1 Thank john t
Dallastown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 2 February 2012

Made reservations for 1 night, for 2 rooms. Was told that i would get an email confirmation from the hotel about the confirmation on the hotel!

Never received the confirmation by email and when I went to cancel my reservations a day before, I was denied and will get charged for both rooms. How would you know what their policies are if they never sent you a reversation confirmation!

I would highly NOT making any reversations at this hotel! Who know what other policies they have that they do not tell you. I think this is POOR MANAGEMENT!

Room Tip: Never make reservations at this hotel. As a business person, if you need to cancel within 24hr noti...
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Absecon
Red Roof Inn & Suites Atlantic City
Clarion Inn & Suites Atlantic City North
Harrah's Resort Atlantic City
Harrah's Resort Atlantic City
#5 of 49 in Atlantic City

Been to Travelodge Absecon Atlantic City? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge Absecon Atlantic City

Property: Travelodge Absecon Atlantic City
Address: 539 E Absecon Blvd, Us 30, Absecon, NJ 08201-2244 (Formerly Comfort Inn Atlantic City North)
Region: United States > New Jersey > Jersey Shore > Absecon
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Wheelchair access
Ranked #7 of 25 Hotels in Absecon
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Travelodge Absecon Atlantic City 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Travelodge Absecon Atlantic City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Comfort Inn North Absecon Hotel Absecon