All reviewscomfort innatlantic citywafflessaturday nightstay at this hotel againminute driveplenty of parkingcontinental breakfastclean roomsboardwalkacnickprosratesshuttlecons
Reviewed 12 March 2014

We have been spending several weekends a year at Comfort Inn for many years. The hotel has been under new ownership these last few years and the new owners have made every effort to please their guests. The lobby, lounge and rooms have been renovated and kept nice and clean. The continental breakfast is excellent.The staff is very friendly and accommodating. The wonderful personnel at the front desk are very welcoming and helpful.
This past weekend was our most recent stay, and we were delighted with everything. So much so, that we have already made reservations for another visit in the not too distant future.
We would highly recommend this facility to anyone visiting the greater Atlantic City area.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank DandG123
Reviewed 11 March 2014

To be honest, I don't write reviews generally. But based on my great experiences, I would want to recommend this place. Actually I have stayed here twice now and my both experiences were really great. Recently, my girlfriend just planned a surprise birthday party for me here. The hotel staff is very supportive. They tried their best to help in the arrangements. Chetan helped throughout from booking to help in party arrangements to stay to late checkout. We booked 4 rooms and they upgraded our room to the suite since we were the host. All the rooms are newly renovated and very neat and clean. Even location is very nice. Just few miles from Atlantic City with city skyline view. They also have great breakfast options. I would definitely like to stay here again and would surely recommend to anyone who is looking to stay at this place. Dhaval & Ritu

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Dhavalshah12
Reviewed 8 March 2014

Comfort inn is really gave us a comfort, we went with my family member, its really nice stay. we got our room on top floor so really nice view and best think is near by atlantic city. I would like to stay again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Mehul B
Reviewed 20 February 2014

Me and my boyfriend have been at this hotel twice already. The first time, we were so happy with the service from the initial phone call to book the hotel. Jason helped us and when we got there, the hotel was very clean, the room was very clean and comfortable. They have a continental breakfast, which is always a good thing for when you just want to eat something and not have to drive anywhere. The hotel is right before the bridge to Atlantic City, so the convenience is great also. We are definitely going back there every time we want to go to Atlantic City.
Thank you for everything Jason.
Connie and Tony

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Connie S
Reviewed 16 February 2014

This was a very nice place to stay. Our reservation was in order and check-in was a breeze. The price was great considering it was Valentine's w/e. The room was very pretty and very clean. My daughter and I went out and did not arrive back to the hotel till 2:30 am. Our T.V. was not working. We called the front desk and a gentleman came up and had it fixed within 10 minutes. That was service, especially at that hour. I do not visit Atlantic City that often, but I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family