“Surprisingly surprised!”

Ranked #8 of 25 Hotels in Absecon
Barnegat, New Jersey
“Surprisingly surprised!”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

My husband and I stayed here April 17, 2014. We stayed in an Atlantic City casino hotel 99% of the time. But it was the night before Good Friday and prices were insane. I saw this hotel, which is 6 miles from the boardwalk, on a Groupon for $39.00. I was recently upgraded. Looks very nice. I asked for a room away from others because I am a very light sleeper. We were given a room on the end of a hallway #601. It was SO QUIET. Cleaner than I expected. Staff was the best part of all of this. The gentleman checking us in/out was very caring and accommodating.Whatever staff member we passed in the hallways greeted us. Breakfast was your typical hotel free breakfast but it was all fresh and very tasty. We will stay here again and tell our friends, too. Especially when the casinos are charging ridiculous prices.

Room Tip: Just ask for a quiet room. They are more than happy to help.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank linjmit

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Great staff and great service. Sure beats paying $400 per night to stay on the boardwalk. 7 Minuted drive to the hotels. Decent breakfast- very crowded. Will stay again! Book far in advance to get the best prices!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Lonnie K
Albany, New York
Reviewed 6 April 2014

I truly enjoy Atlantic City and its surroundings. Myself and my family, go to the area at least twice a year and we always stay at the Comfort Inn Absecon. The staff is excellent. They always have the rooms prepared, cleaned and ready to go. Plus, the new renovation and breakfast top it off to make it that more appealing to us. Thanks again guys !

Room Tip: Choose the North side because you can see the entire city and all of the waterways.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Chris R
Scranton, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 3 April 2014

To be honest, I don't write reviews for any motel generally. But based on my magnificent experiences, I would want to recommend this place.I stayed here for two night in March. The place is very clean and nicely maintained. The parking Lot was really safe and big with cameras all over. I don't have any pictures to share but i stayed in a king size bed room. The room was marvelous clean and all the Interior like furniture, bed, Painting,comforter looked newly modernist . They had hot breakfast in the morning with lots and lots of variety and the lobby was hygienic with graceful air freshener( WOW !). The staff was very friendly and they knew their way around for direction. Check inn was very smooth and superb fast i guess it took me like a minute and boom i was in room like ASAP and the same thing goes for check out. Overall It is one of the outstanding Motel I have ever been any.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Jason5281
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 12 March 2014

We have been spending several weekends a year at Comfort Inn for many years. The hotel has been under new ownership these last few years and the new owners have made every effort to please their guests. The lobby, lounge and rooms have been renovated and kept nice and clean. The continental breakfast is excellent.The staff is very friendly and accommodating. The wonderful personnel at the front desk are very welcoming and helpful.
This past weekend was our most recent stay, and we were delighted with everything. So much so, that we have already made reservations for another visit in the not too distant future.
We would highly recommend this facility to anyone visiting the greater Atlantic City area.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank DandG123
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 11 March 2014

To be honest, I don't write reviews generally. But based on my great experiences, I would want to recommend this place. Actually I have stayed here twice now and my both experiences were really great. Recently, my girlfriend just planned a surprise birthday party for me here. The hotel staff is very supportive. They tried their best to help in the arrangements. Chetan helped throughout from booking to help in party arrangements to stay to late checkout. We booked 4 rooms and they upgraded our room to the suite since we were the host. All the rooms are newly renovated and very neat and clean. Even location is very nice. Just few miles from Atlantic City with city skyline view. They also have great breakfast options. I would definitely like to stay here again and would surely recommend to anyone who is looking to stay at this place. Dhaval & Ritu

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Dhavalshah12
Avenel, New Jersey
Reviewed 8 March 2014

Comfort inn is really gave us a comfort, we went with my family member, its really nice stay. we got our room on top floor so really nice view and best think is near by atlantic city. I would like to stay again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Mehul B
Also consider these accommodations in or near Absecon
Red Roof Inn & Suites Atlantic City
Clarion Inn & Suites Atlantic City North
Harrah's Resort Atlantic City
Harrah's Resort Atlantic City
#5 of 49 in Atlantic City

Been to Travelodge Absecon Atlantic City? Share your experiences!