All reviews comfort inn atlantic city waffles saturday night minute drive plenty of parking continental breakfast clean rooms boardwalk ac nick pros rates shuttle cons
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Really impressed with the motel inside & out as well as super excellent service . Very Clean ,Well-kept,Neat. Very good continental breakfast. Ample and convenient parking. Good security. Friendly and efficient staff.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Tej G
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Not clean, poor service, had a groupon and tried to charge us extra fees. Close to AC hotels but would have rather spent the extra money to get good service and a clean hotel elsewhere! Staying at Harrah's or Borgata next time for sure. TERRIBLE!

• Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank Enza G
Reviewed 6 July 2014

I loved this hotel. I got it on a groupon deal, so I was a little worried. But it's a great deal! Rooms go for about $55 and they are so nice. The rooms are updated (at least the one we had!). Any pictures you see of red walls with black back boards and a white comforter is the room we stayed in. It was so nice. They also had a nice continental breakfast. Not just the typical cereal and pastry. They had all kinds of food. And we were very close to Atlantic City. It was maybe a 5 minute drive to get to the boardwalk and we could see the city lights from our room.

All in all, it's a great place and I would DEFINITELY stay there again!

Room Tip: Check groupon!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BestWishes M
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

I have stayed in some seedy places near Atlantic city. I am happy to say this this place was not one of them. I was pleasantly surprised. The place was clean and very close to AC. They had a shuttle or you could get a cab in. Two bad things it was expensive but cheaper than the casinos, and there breakfast sucked. The food was bad and it was over crowded.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 June 2014

At about 4:20 am someone was trying to get in my room had we not had the deadbolt on he would have gotten in.THANK GOD we were there and not in the casino cause all of our stuff could have been gone... the next morning our key didn't work. when we checked out mgr gave me a pissy 30% off one night and said please come again... -_- NEVER!!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple