“excelent hotel”

Travelodge Absecon Atlantic City
Ranked #7 of 25 Hotels in Absecon
Reviewed 24 January 2011

clean rooms great view excellent customer service nice stay

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Travelodge Absecon Atlantic City

Reviewed 20 January 2011

I been stayed for 2 nights and very convinient location to stay who wanted to enjoy Atlantic City's Casino and Beached....

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 November 2010

I've seen some bad reviews about this hotel lately and wanted to add my experience. I stayed at this hotel for 1 night last month. The hotel is very conveniently located to the casinos in Atlantic City. The weekend rates are literally a fraction of what those casinos charge.

Check-in was quick and the clerk was friendly. My room was large and comfortable and had a view of the marshes adjoining the hotel. There was no issues with cleanliness or billing during my stay. Even though I was at the end of the hallway which has a door to the walkway outside, I couldn't hear other guests at night.

The breakfast was standard for this type of hotel. There was ample parking outside the hotel. Free internet access worked well in the room. My only concern was that the trash can outside the entrance was overflowing and not emptied during my stay.

Overall, if you need a place to spend the night in the Atlantic City area and you don't want to pay casino prices, stay here.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 November 2010

I stayed here for my birthday and it was ok. I think for what I payed I should have had a better room. First I had to get my room switched because the thermostat was broken. When entering this hotel I noticed it was very cold. Then the second room never got even warm. I think that they have a preset temp and when your room reaches it it turns off automatically. I have also stayed at a hotel less then 3 mins from here Called THE CRYSTAL INN and I suggest that you stay there because you will get a better room that is warm and it is very modern and up to date and a portion of the cost that this hotel cost. The breakfast seemed to be the best part of this. The maids are very lazy and don't speak english. The beds were comfy

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 October 2010

Let's be honest. If this is the hotel you're checking out, you're not looking for a 5 star resort where you're taking the kids and having your dream vacation. You want a hotel that is:
1. Inexpensive
2. A place you can sleep for the few hours you aren't down in Atlantic City and
3. A place that's safe, relatively clean and pain free to get in and out of.

This hotel was all of those. Great deal on the rate. Didn't have any of the "multiple night billing" issues previously mentioned. Front desk couldn't have been friendlier. Room wasn't a dream, but it was clean and served it purpose. And most of all, it was a decent area and a quick drive to AC.

If you're looking for your dream vacation, stop being cheap and spend more than $55 a night. If you're looking for a place to crash for 6 hours a night while you live it up in AC the other 18, this hotel does the job just fine.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank igendreau
Reviewed 30 September 2010

DON'T STAY HERE!!!! TRAVELER BEWARE!!!!
Recently stayed at this hotel. Words cannot describe how horrific this hotel is. Despite the cheap rate, no savings is worth the unprofessionalism of the staff, especially the manager. I was charged 3 nights stay to my debit card upon checking in. I informed the manager at check-in, not to charge my card for the remainder 2 nights. This was not done. When I confronted him regarding this. He denied charging my card, when in fact I just talked to my bank regarding these charges. He became very irate & rude. In summary, I cannot recommend this hotel, unless they bring in management that cares about their guest. The treatment that I received was definitely unprofessional. I would never stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: September 2010
Reviewed 30 September 2010

The staff/owners of this hotel do not know the meaning of customer service. My friends and I were charged for 3 nights stay "in error" when we should have been charged for 1. We advised mgmt of this and were basically told we were lying. We obtained written documentation and spent much of our time going back and forth between the hotel mgmt and the bank to prove our card was charged for 3 nights. It took 48-72 to get the funds credited back to our account. Hotel mgmt did everything possible to turn an error of theirs into a nightmare of ours!! And never apologized for the inconvenience. FIND SOMEWHERE ELSE TO STAY!!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Absecon
Red Roof Inn & Suites Atlantic City
Harrah's Resort Atlantic City
#5 of 49 in Atlantic City
Clarion Inn & Suites Atlantic City North
The Claridge - a Radisson Hotel

Been to Travelodge Absecon Atlantic City? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge Absecon Atlantic City

Address: 539 E Absecon Blvd, Us 30, Absecon, NJ 08201-2244 (Formerly Comfort Inn Atlantic City North)
Region: United States > New Jersey > Jersey Shore > Absecon
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Wheelchair access
Ranked #7 of 25 Hotels in Absecon
Price Range: £38 - £129 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Travelodge Absecon Atlantic City 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Travelodge Absecon Atlantic City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Comfort Inn North Absecon Hotel Absecon