Due to the warm and welcoming staff of the Soria Moria hotel I felt so comfortable and relaxed during my stay here. The rooms are clean and bright with many amenities. A quiet location, comfortable bed and lovely breakfast each morning allowed me to be rested and ready for yet another full day of fun and exploration in Siem Reap. The hotel is conveniently located but off a quiet side street. There is a wonderful atmosphere here that encourages me to return for another stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Soria Moria is a small cheerful hotel in the center of Siem Reap, with 38 bright and spacious rooms, establish by a Norwegian couple. Being a small intimate hotel, the Soria Moria Team is able to provide its guests with personalized service. It’s a 15 minute drive to Angkor Wat, and walking distance to the old market & the hustle and bustle of town. The hotel as an international restaurant and a Rooftop bar with great views, and there is also an open-sky Jacuzzi and a sundeck available. The initial idea behind Soria Moria was to combine a business opportunity with a strong focus on helping the community in which we work through various means. Through Soria Moria Educational Development Program the local employees have recently become majority owners of the business – an initiative to empower locals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, HostelWorld, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Hotels.com so you can book your Soria Moria Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Soria Moria Boutique
- Soria Moria Boutique Siem Reap