What a wonderful hotel.
They were very helpful switching a night for us when our schedule changed, have a comfortable roof bar, had free Apsara dancing in the restaurant, fantastic breakfast that comes w the room, a good location. They are conscientious about the impact they have on the country and support many local charities. Rooms were clean and had nice amenities.
Not perfect - don't expect a 5 star hotel: the AC was stuck on too cold and they didn't have any extra blankets. But that was a very small complaint in an otherwise perfect stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Soria Moria is a small cheerful hotel in the center of Siem Reap, with 38 bright and spacious rooms, establish by a Norwegian couple. Being a small intimate hotel, the Soria Moria Team is able to provide its guests with personalized service. It’s a 15 minute drive to Angkor Wat, and walking distance to the old market & the hustle and bustle of town. The hotel as an international restaurant and a Rooftop bar with great views, and there is also an open-sky Jacuzzi and a sundeck available. The initial idea behind Soria Moria was to combine a business opportunity with a strong focus on helping the community in which we work through various means. Through Soria Moria Educational Development Program the local employees have recently become majority owners of the business – an initiative to empower locals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Soria Moria Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Soria Moria Boutique
- Soria Moria Boutique Siem Reap