This hotel has the most amazing staff ever! One of the first things you notice is how happy they are and how much they love their jobs. David the bartender is one of the cutest guys I ever met! The hotel staff is so organized, welcoming and polite. They helped us to organize trips to Angkor Wat, the floating village and a silk farm. In few words, I do not have a single complaint about this hotel! The location is amazing, the staff is the most friendly hotel staff I've ever met , the food was a magical culinary experience and this hotel made my trip to Cambodia complete! I would recommend this hotel to everyone I know!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Soria Moria is a small cheerful hotel in the center of Siem Reap, with 38 bright and spacious rooms, establish by a Norwegian couple. Being a small intimate hotel, the Soria Moria Team is able to provide its guests with personalized service. It’s a 15 minute drive to Angkor Wat, and walking distance to the old market & the hustle and bustle of town. The hotel as an international restaurant and a Rooftop bar with great views, and there is also an open-sky Jacuzzi and a sundeck available. The initial idea behind Soria Moria was to combine a business opportunity with a strong focus on helping the community in which we work through various means. Through Soria Moria Educational Development Program the local employees have recently become majority owners of the business – an initiative to empower locals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, HostelWorld, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Soria Moria Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Soria Moria Boutique
- Soria Moria Boutique Siem Reap