“Great value”

Ranked #192 of 344 Hotels in Siem Reap
Toronto, Canada
“Great value”
Reviewed 10 December 2013

I had a wonderful stay in a room by the pool - 5 nights. It looked like a cabana from the outside but was a regular room - clean. The location was great.
It was so nice to have my breakfast on my patio by the pool - the Japanese breakfast was not to my liking. I found the Cambodian and Western breakfasts to be sightly better. The western had eggs and a hot dog and some baguette. It got me through the morning - what can I say. For the price it was fine, luckily I am not a fussy eater.
It was a wonderful place to relax after a long day of temples and sightseeing. I particularly enjoyed the massage - I had 2 during my stay in the evenings.
I had WiFi in my room (it worked everyday except it was down one morning).
As a woman travelling alone I felt very safe and at home. The staff was so nice and attentive.
Excellent value.

Room Tip: I tried to book the room on the second floor overlooking the pool. I ended up with a "cabana&qu...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled solo

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
cairns
Reviewed 9 December 2013

Big rooms , air con , mossie net , bar fridge ,great breakfast by the pool , only 6 mins walk to markets lots of shops nearby - very friendly service greeted by fruit and cold tea and towels each time we arrived .
Weak shower , not big choice on bar menu , very small tv

Room Tip: I would choose the rooms near the pool - don't pay too much however
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Antanue_Staffs, Guest Relations Manager at Antanue Spiritual Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 6 September 2015
Thanks for this recommended and sound so good from u
we will be better after you check out and refixed a new one
Thanks for you help and enjoy
Changsha, China
Reviewed 26 November 2013

we checked in with surprise. the driver told us it's a bit far from the old market, well actually it's not far at all, 5min tuktuk or 10 mins walk would do that. we stayed in the swimmingpool room, it's very nice. quiet and natural environment, clean and comfy bed, nice food, amazing pool and very friendly staff...everything is perfect of this place. we stayed for 5 nights and i just wish i could stay longer.strongly recommended.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank qian c
Cagayan de Oro, Philippines
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I had an excellent stay at this hotel, my wife and I were on a honey moon and they surprised me and my wife with their creativeness to decorate the room with flowers and designs of heart. I would definitely recommend this Hotel with no doubt.

Room Tip: Choose Cabana infront of the pool.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Durs14
Phnom Penh
Reviewed 23 November 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for 2nights and my son and daughter enjoyed it very much especially the pool. It was a nice place to stay and recommended for those who wants to have a quiet place to relax, away from the busy and noisy street but still near the old market. It's just a 10 mins.walk to the night market. The staff are very friendly and helpful always ready to render their service to clients. We had a wonderful time staying in this hotel.

Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Mary Ann M
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 19 November 2013

friendly & attentive staffs. spacious room and nice pool. such a quiet resort and look like staying at natural environment. but 1 thing that really unacceptable is their pack breakfast for me to go for angkor wat sunrise tour at 5am. they just provided me a french bread with jam & butter only.
i suggested that Antanue management should improve this matter for long term business. overall i like to stay at Antanue spiritual resort & spa. thanks.

Room Tip: room beside the pool is the best.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank seanzyts
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 8 November 2013

As a frequent traveller, this hotel sets a standard on what vacation is like as to comfort, amazing excellent customer service, superb staff reflecting how good the management is, they never get tired to please their guests with their smiles, spirit of friendship, your comfort, satisfaction and overall experience are their priorities more than anything else. They wont hesitate to exert an extra mile to make your stay a more memorable one for the rest of your journey! It is also a block away from the central area giving you the best of tranquility, peace of mind especially if you are just at the pool side. Amazing!

• Stayed November 2013