“Beautiful hotel”

Ranked #25 of 342 Hotels in Siem Reap
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Beautiful hotel”
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

We are a family of four and we occupied a junior suite.
The room was large and beautiful, with a nice balcony.
They gave us complementary fruit and water every day.
In the room rates is included pick up and drop off from the airport, tuck tuck service every day from sunrise to 10,00 PM, half hour massage for each guest.
Breakfast was really good.
Hotel restaurant is good as well.
Our kids enjoyed the nice pools after climbing the temples.
Definitely this hotel will be my first choice for my next trip in Siem Reap.

• Stayed August 2014
1 Thank barbarinaRoma

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (337)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Reviewed 7 August 2014

We very much enjoyed our stay at this quiet little haven and can't praise the facilities or staff enough. The other reviews of this hotel say it all in that regard. My one criticism (and for other reviewers this is a positive) is that it is just too far out of town - it inhibited the ability (that I have here in Phnom Penh) to "just pop down the road" for a bite or drink. While only a 10 minute ride, it created quite a barrier (mental as much as anything). So, by all means, stay there - it's gorgeous - but just know this first.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Simon B
Singapore
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Stayed in the upper floor Junior suite facing the pool

++++
Spacious and pleasant room with a lovely balcony
Very quiet, relaxed and homely ambience
Personal tuk-tuk driver is a great value add
Lovely pool surrounded by tropical garden
Excellent breakfast with a wide choice
Fruit basket in room everyday and small gifts at departure (nice gesture)
Good lunch/dinner available at hotel at reasonable price
Above all, staff strive to serve all your needs with a smile

----
Room cleaning was not done on 1st day.. complaint was promptly addressed and compensated with spa offers!
Bathroom linen could be improved
Pillows were too soft.. choice would be better
Garage next door.. no nuisance really, but better to take pool facing room

Overall, excellent value for money!!

Room Tip: Upstairs pool facing room with balcony
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 6 August 2014

This was one of the nicest hotels I've stayed in. It isn't a 5 star hotel but an excellent boutique hotel. It's small, so quiet. The staff are lovely, cheerful and happy to chat about Cambodia. Everyone spoke excellent English, including my tuk tuk driver. Within a few hours, all staff were greeting us by name. The rooms are large and well-designed with a spacious bathroom (separate extra long bath and shower) and heritage-style furniture. There are 2 pools with plenty of lounges (and a choice of shade or sun), and the restaurant's menu has a good variety of local and western dishes. Breakfast was excellent: a combination of buffet continental breakfast and hot menu items which were all included in the room rate. Servings are very generous.

I liked the fact it was 10 minutes drive from the centre of town as it felt like I was 'escaping' the rush of Pub Street and surrounds each time I returned. The hotel is surrounded by small businesses and houses so you will hear the occasional chicken or pig, as well as the shops and workshops as they go about their business. However, it's not particularly loud (the hotel is surrounded by high brick walls) and all noise stops early in the evening.

I'll definitely stay there again on my next trip to Siem Reap.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Sydney
Reviewed 4 August 2014

We travelled with our two year old and this hotel was perfect. The staff were super helpful and friendly, the room was comfortable and the hotel restaurant was tasty. We've both travelled a lot and this wasn't the most authentic cultural experience we've had but you can't beat it if you want a clean and convenient place to lay your head while you experience Ankor. Having our own tuk tuk was invaluable with a toddler, our guide was awesome and took us to lots of temples that were kiddie friendly and the swimming pool was a saviour on hot days. Highly recommended

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Durham, North Carolina
Reviewed 31 July 2014

This hotel is beautifully landscaped and the rooms have a lovely Colonial feel, with hardwood floors and a tiled balcony with french doors. The staff is attentive without being invasive, as well as cheerful and welcoming. Having our own personal tuk-tuk was convenient and saved us time, money and hassle. Our driver was courteous, informative, and responsible, always arriving on time and waiting for us when we finished our temple tours and other activities. He went out of his way to take us to places that were interesting to us. The complimentary breakfast at the hotel is outstanding, with lots of fresh tropical fruit, croissants and cappuccino. Hot items were also available. We ate several lunches and dinners at the hotel restaurant and they were all tasty and beautifully plated. With stellar service and many personal touches, this hotel provides true hospitality. Highly recommend.

2 Thank gabawray
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 29 July 2014

This hotel is out of town and what no one mentions is that it is wedged between two truck mechanics.one of which is almost in the hotel. I wouldn't have mentioned that and I hate to give a bad review but when we got to the room it had a view of a wall opposite. Perhaps I would have felt better had the room had a view of the pool or something then I would have felt I was at a boutique hotel.my husband wanted to ask for another but I felt we should let it slide. When I walked near the second pool I felt there was a different hotel
On the upside the staff were lovely humble helpful people.our Tuk Tuk driver mr Vesna friendly and funny. Our private guide excellent. His English excellent I would love to have him again Mr Votha Ong.we could not recommend him highly enough.we had an extra day with him he was that good.
There are two pools here and the temp is perfect. We didnt use the restaurant bar a pool meal but I can recommend the crepes they were excellent.
I'm sorry the rest just didn't do it for me.

Room Tip: Don't have the room upstairs facing a wall
3 Thank VirginiaRoss