“Worth the Stop”

US$59.00*
Multi-Day Small Group Tour of Siem Reap Temples
Ranked #27 of 182 things to do in Siem Reap
Reviewed 28 November 2013

Even though this site was in a somewhat ruinous state, it was still worth a visit. It was a fairly good size complex and fun to climb.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,022)

Reviewed 26 November 2013

Pre Rup is one of the less popular temples on the grand circuit. That makes it nice to stop and see, however, there isn't a whole lot to see here. I think we were in and out I fifteen minutes. I wouldn't go out of my way to see Pre Rup, however, if you are doing the grand tour you will go right by and might as well stop in to see it.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

Nice temple but small and steep to the top. If we had missed it I wouldn't have been too upset now that I've been to the majority of the temples in Angkor Wat. If going to see make sure to group with some of the ones close by.

Reviewed 20 November 2013

Pre Rup is less known than the awesome Agkor Wat. A group of us visited before dawn and waited for the sunrise. As it did it lit up the sandstone. The temple was built in the late 10th century. The carvings are still in very good condition. A degree of fitness is required to climb to the upper levels (a little taxing on the thighs). It would be good to visit any time of the day, but sunrise is very special.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

the last of my tour, t visited Pre Rup temple. It given me a lot of pleasant memories. with three the top of a tower, the temple quite same with the zoom out of Angkor Vat temple. although, It was destroy by rain and erode, it still remain the antique style. the most impressive of its is that you can climb in the highest location and view the landscape. maybe it make you tired but it worthy. I fell very luck when I climbed in the top and enjoyed the sunrise.it so nice. I fell that I was trying myself and achieve something. Fantastic!
I took a lot of picture to save this time.