“The French Reference in Siem Reap”

Abacus French Gastronomy
Ranked #83 of 1,087 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Price range: US$30 - US$70
Cuisines: Asian, French, International
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Abacus Restaurant, the Best French Gastronomic Restaurant in Siem Reap. We offer a unique fine dining experience in Siem Reap in beautiful surroundings. We have a lush and tropical outdoor garden, air-conditioned dining room, and a private dining room on request. Come enjoy the finest and contemporary French cuisine and French Fine Dining. Our Excecutive Chef, Yann, welcomes you to our unique French Restaurant in Siem Reap. Come and enjoy yourself with our delicious a la carte or set menu, fine wines, great ambience, and luxurious atmostphere.
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

We eating for a lunch with my team, and I can approve, it's great! Peaceful place, classy, beautiful french cooking and a quick service (a strong quality in Siem Reap Restaurant). The owner Renaud is aware to customers attention and special inquiries.
I highly recommend

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Excellent French cuisine by a French Chef who has been in Cambodia for over ten years. I had fillet steak with shallot and red wine source which was done perfectly to medium rare. It comes with a general portion of porcini mushroom and baby spinach. We shared some appetisers which include house smoked salmon which was excellent. The steak was USD$22 which is very good value as it was imported NZ fillet though would be quite beyond the reach of an average Cambodian. This is more of a high end restaurant for expatriates, business and tourists. The wines are a bid pricey though. There are good selection of French and Australian wines starting from USD25 and above.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Went for dinner tonight with my Mum and the food and service was lovely. Amazing menu choices and couldn’t fault the service or anything for that matter! Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Wonderful food and service - we had beef carpaccio, their home-smoked salmon followed by grilled tuna and duck and then pavlova and creme brulee . Good wine selection and a lovely tropical bar for after dinner drinks. Renault is a great host. This place is a hidden gem.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Probably the best tender Steak I have ever tasted. Being a hotelier myself and meat lover, I pay attention to everything in the Hotel or Restaurant but food like everything. I asked how they make the meat so tender and the answer was simple, aging the meat.