“ATV!!!”

Quad Adventure Cambodia Siem Reap
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Explore the Cambodian countryside with our all-terrain vehicles... From the lush countryside to isolated villages, let Quad Adventure Cambodia take you for unforgettable memories! To avoid disappointment, please book directly with us through our reservation form online, you will receive very quickly a confirmation with a pick up time at your hotel or guest house.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

Great experience :) My friends and I tried this. We were able to see the country side plus sunset!
Prior to the activity, there was a test drive and the instructors gave fair assessment of my driving capability.
The staff and owner are very accommodating and nice!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,962)
All reviews
in 37 reviews
"crocodile farm"
in 48 reviews

Reviewed 24 August 2014

Reservation was made via their website for the Sunset tour and we received confirmation within 24 hours. No need for deposit. We were picked up from our hotel at the appointed time (4:30pm) and they took us at their head office which was about 5-10 minutes away.

Since there were 6 of us, we initially reserved for 3 Quads thinking that we could share. However, after a short test ride, the owner decided that we needed one guide for each person. 3 of us couldn't drive but still wanted to tour the countryside and be with our friends. We asked the owner if we could have a staff, instead, drive for those who couldn't. Even though he obviously thought it was funny (to pay to ride a quad but not drive it), the owner agreed and even gave us a good deal.

The guides were very considerate. They even stopped at a temple when one of my friends expressed interest. The path going to the rice fields were a bit bumpy but very interesting. We thought we were too late to see the sunset but we just arrived as the sun was setting. The scenery was very peaceful and we had a blast taking pictures. The guides were very much willing to take our pictures and even suggested different poses.

It was a bit dangerous going back to their office because the road going back was not that wide and did not have much light. One of the drivers was a bit fast and overtook some of the Quads but it was all in good fun. After the ride, we were given cold bottles of water and cold face towel before they took us back to the hotel at about 6:30pm.

I like the fact that it was a private tour with only our group, enough staff was provided to guide us (6 for 6), we took a different route from the other group, we were not hurried and they allowed us enough time to take in the scenery.

Some suggestions to make the experience better: have cold water bottles available during the tour (by the time we were at the rice fields, we were very thirsty but we couldn't find a store to buy drinks), provide a group souvenir photo and/or option for a helmet camera.

Even though the experience was a bit pricey ($30/person) I believe it was worth it.

Special mention to "Dan" (or was it "Den") who was one of the tour guide and the person who fetched us from the hotel - very friendly, always smiling, and nice guy. To the rest of the guides, a big thank you from the girls from the Philippines :)

Reviewed 24 August 2014

My girlfriend and I were on a tour that finished in Siem Reap. One of the optional tours was quad bike riding which my friend insisted we do. I was hesitant because at 58 I had never been quad bike riding. I have not had so much fun in years! We went into the countryside and saw all sorts of animals, farms, rice fields and of course local kids who came out and waved as we passed. Some wanted to "high five" as I rode past. The staff were absolutely wonderful. They made sure we crossed roads safely and constantly checked to ensure not only that we were safe but having a good time. One was upfront to make sure we didn't go too fast. One was back and forth all the time on his motorbike to check on us. After a while we were pretty spread out - about 8 of us went. I stopped to take a picture of a water buffalo and within a couple of minutes, one of the guys was riding back to make sure I was ok. I wondered why they put our shoes in plastic bags - well I found out! There was mud and I loved it. I laughed so much my cheeks were sore. I thoroughly recommend this activity.

Reviewed 23 August 2014

We did the quad bike adventure (Easy tour) on the morning of our trip to Cambodia. We requested an earlier start than normal to try and avoid the heat of the midday sun which they duly obliged - however it was still super hot so plenty of sun cream and water are essential as shade is limited.

I was a little concerned taking the children (2YO & 4YO) however they had all the equipment required to make them safe, and they rode tandem with me, one in-front, one behind. Safety instruction was very thorough even investing more time with my wife to ensure she was comfortable before the tour started.

The easy tour took a couple of hours (23km) and took us across the country and farmland of Cambodia. The only word of caution I would have is that the tour does take you on the public roads so for individual riders it is essential they are sober and also better that they have a driving licence and be comfortable with navigating the roads and traffic otherwise this may be a bit daunting / dangerous.

On our return we were treated to some ice cold water and then transferred back to the hotel via Tuk Tuk (Collection and pick up were included in the price). We would definitely do again, but probably try and pick a less sunny or even a rainy day.... you can see the route we took below.