“The best resting place in Siem Reap”
Review of Blue Pumpkin

Blue Pumpkin
Ranked #6 of 24 Dessert in Siem Reap
Price range: US$3 - US$8
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: bread, bakery, pastry, danish, cookies, cakes tart, sandwich salad,snack, panini no fruit shake, yogurt shake, ice cream, sorbet and restaurant
“The best resting place in Siem Reap”
Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

I came the Blue Pimkin twice during my 4 day vacation in Siem Reap. The ice cream tastes great, and most of all I liked the sofa style seats on the wall side. You can relax your feet here if you can find a space. Family size pineapple juice was icy and slushy. I guess frozen pineapple was processed and sweat. Although I read some reviews complaining about the service, but it was perfectly fine to me. No speicial smiling face on the shop people, but it was reasonable good. If you are tired of the hot and humid weather in Siem Reap, this is the perfectly cool place for your legs and mind. Free wifi works great.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
“Ice cream!”
Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

Went in purely for ice cream on my first visit. Amazing, chilled out atmosphere and so many flavours of ice cream you just can't decide. Go here at least once in your life!

Seremban, Malaysia
“Yummers”
Reviewed 22 August 2014

We got take away from here before we headed out to the temples the morning we arrived in Siem Reap. I highly recommend their cheese & ham quiche. Loved their pastries. Pricing was reasonable. The problem with Siem Reap is that they cater to tourists so I felt meals in restaurants were overpriced. I stuck to pastries from here as often as possible.

Visited July 2014
Singapore, Singapore
“Great coffee and ice cream”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Try the pistacho ice cream as it is pretty creamy and delish! Great beds to lie down and relax, great way to lounge around.

Visited August 2014
Windsor, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“You have to make a stop here”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

At any time of day, this is a great place to stop by. I went by the first day and wasn't in the mood for a dessert. I found out the next day there is a "cool lounge" upstairs. The decor is all-white minimalist (my favourite), it's air-conditioned but the best part are the deep cushioned benches/beds to lay out on and be served. The menu is filled with traditional Khmer and international foods. The prices aren't the lowest but they're more than fair and still what I would consider budget. Really loved this place.

• Visited August 2014